• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to disable ssl Rate Topic   - - - - -

• louwie
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:34 PM #1

I have some problems on my hosting server with ssl.
Cant access my backend because, before the problems on the server I turned ssl on. Is there a way to disable ssl in a php file?
Then i can access my backend without https and test it again.

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:14 PM #2

Hi Louwie,

You'll need to edit the database to "turn off" the SSL in administration checkbox

Run this in PHPMyAdmin if you have access to it

REPLACE INTO `cscart_settings` (`option_id`, `option_name`, `section_id`, `subsection_id`, `option_type`, `value`, `position`, `is_global`) VALUES
(10004, 'secure_admin', 'General', '', 'C', 'N', 2, 'Y');

I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• louwie
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:48 AM #3

Hi Louwie,

You'll need to edit the database to "turn off" the SSL in administration checkbox

REPLACE INTO `cscart_settings` (`option_id`, `option_name`, `section_id`, `subsection_id`, `option_type`, `value`, `position`, `is_global`) VALUES

Great! Thank you for this fast solution.....

• louwie
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:45 AM #4

Hello again.... :D

With the above solution its not disabled for ever?
Because I have trouble to install ssl again....

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:51 AM #5

You just need to check the "SSL used in Administration" checkbox again from within the "settings" page (under administration)
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• louwie
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:14 AM #6

okay, thank you!

• rlobianco
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:41 PM #7

I'm getting this same error code during the checkout process also though and of course I need SSL enabled for checkouts.. Any suggestions??

• Tirade
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:06 AM #8

Hi Louwie,

I know this is old but this just saved me a LOT of time. I screwed up on an import from one DB that had SSL enabled to one that didnt and it locked me out...

• AmitP
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:57 PM #9

Is this still relevant for the 2.0.12 release of CS-CART, i have just moved servers and it hasn't got ssl on it atm I can't get to the cart,admin area or anywhere as i had all of the settings set to SSL, I tried running this command and it executed fine but it doesn't appear to have helped the situation.

any help would be appreciated

• indy0077
  • Banned
  • 1431 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:27 PM #10

Is this still relevant for the 2.0.12 release of CS-CART, i have just moved servers and it hasn't got ssl on it atm I can't get to the cart,admin area or anywhere as i had all of the settings set to SSL, I tried running this command and it executed fine but it doesn't appear to have helped the situation.

any help would be appreciated

Through phpMyAdmin the field "value" is empty by default. There isn't a "N". Try it direct through phpMyAdmin and delete the "N" form value field. Then clear your cache and try to log in.
CS-Cart Professional €160.00 | CS-Cart Multi-Vendor €625.00 | CS-Cart Hosting | SSL Certificates
CS-Cart Optimized Servers *** USA & UK VPS Servers

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:57 AM #11

Through phpMyAdmin the field "value" is empty by default. There isn't a "N". Try it direct through phpMyAdmin and delete the "N" form value field. Then clear your cache and try to log in.

i could not access admin panel.

"The page isn't redirecting properly".

Please help

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4817 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:42 PM #12

What does it say

John

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:52 AM #13

http://naturatoys.co...t1/admin286.php
"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies."

What does it say

John

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:40 AM #14

thank you all. clearing cach solved my problem

i could not access admin panel.

"The page isn't redirecting properly".

Please help

• djkriminal
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:42 AM #15

It looks like the database structure has changed. In v4.01 you can find the 'secure_admin' in the 'cscart_settings_objects' table. Setting it to N did the trick for me.

• anykeeper
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:31 PM #16

It looks like the database structure has changed. In v4.01 you can find the 'secure_admin' in the 'cscart_settings_objects' table. Setting it to N did the trick for me.

mark,it woks,thank you.
www.852000.com Premium Domain Names for Sale

CS Cart V3.0.6 Professional

• payme.lk
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:18 AM #17

Changed it to "N" but it keeps sending to the previous link https://www.abc.com/admin.php whereas it should be https://www.abc.com/admin.php

It says
Not Found

The requested URL /admin.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache Server at www.dordpengarah.com Port 443

What could be the problem? Please help me.

• moron
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:26 AM #18

Changed it to "N" but it keeps sending to the previous link https://www.abc.com/admin.php whereas it should behttps://www.abc.com/admin.php

It says
Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache Server at www.dordpengarah.com Port 443

************ REPLY ***************************************************************

Goto oc_setting on your database and look for config_secure, set value to 0 instead of 1.

This works on V2.0.0

• moron
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:34 AM #19

Changed it to "N" but it keeps sending to the previous link https://www.abc.com/admin.php whereas it should be https://www.abc.com/admin.php

It says
Not Found

Go to your database and look of oc_settings and change value to 0 instead of 1.

This applies to Version 2.0.0

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11770 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:59 PM #20

And clear the cache.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.