• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My host wants to kick me out for cpu load??? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3360 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:29 PM #1

Today I got system message that I load to much CPU of my host server.

What would you suggest me where to move ?

Thank you!

• jason32835
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:40 PM #2

I would recommend cyberlnc.com for the 9.99 a month range, or skynethosting.net for the 4.95 a month range.

Both have given me great performance and customer service. cyberinc.com will give you less technical problems...

• MikeK
  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:49 PM #3

Today I got system message that I load to much CPU of my host server.

What would you suggest me where to move ?

Thank you!

How big is your site? It's likely that your site is on a server with lots of other sites, which keep the CPU loaded all the time. If your business starts to get busy you shouldn't get penalized. Give me a call and I'll be happy to talk to you about our CS-Cart hosting package.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3360 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:49 AM #4

How big is your site? It's likely that your site is on a server with lots of other sites, which keep the CPU loaded all the time. If your business starts to get busy you shouldn't get penalized. Give me a call and I'll be happy to talk to you about our CS-Cart hosting package.

What could you offer me and how much would it cost a month. You can respond by private msg if you wish.

I would not say my site is very busy. Recently I was paying for adwords more so I had more visitors (~40 - 100 unique visitors a day). I use standard cs-cart with just few modifications.

Thank you.

• MikeK
  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:14 PM #5

We charge $19.95 month for hosting. This includes your own control panel, dedicated IP, 50 Gb per month bandwidth, unlimited mailboxes, MySQL databases, ftp accounts, etc. Basically, I'm focused on saying yes. I try to be as accommodating as possible and give you as much flexibility as you need. I remember the frustrations I went through in my early days with a slew of hosting companies when I needed anything done. They have their packages and you're not getting anything more. For example, with us, if you want to install a program like Joomla or vTiger, go right ahead, you have all the access you need to install them. If you run into problems we're here to help. Even if we don't actually support the program we'll do everything we can. If you need us to install something for you our prices are more than fair.

When comparing us to the big boys I don't even try to compete on price, but you get what you pay for. I'll never have more than 50 accounts on a single server so our CPU and connection are never overtaxed. Combined with our flexibility and support we're a excellent option for your hosting needs.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3360 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:05 AM #6

Got myself virtual dedicated server from same host (server located in US). Specs would be.

CentOS 4.7 (they have setuped all services I need, webmin, apache, php5, proftpd and more)
Line 10240 Kbps
Raid HDD 10 GB
CPU Intel Xeon
RAM : 256 MB

Unlimited data transfer. Going to run 3 websites from it. Have tested it last night its quite fast.

All this for 17$ a month.