• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart v.1.3.5 SP4 is avail for download in your file area Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1676 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:11 AM #21

Updadet to this version and seems to be working fine.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• kogi
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:28 PM #22

Yes, I have a problem with it not sending order confirmation emails.
Strangely form emails come through.

I've just tested SP3 and it all works fine. Will post in the bugs section when I do some more testing.

• rlobianco
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:19 PM #23

Google checkout with the suppliers addon does not work. I reported the bug over a week ago via the helpdesk and they are still working on a fix. I just figured I would let ya all know since it was working ok with SP3. If you need google checkout and your using the suppliers addon you might want to wait.

• CNutrition
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:39 PM #24

I'm new to upgrading; will this erase any modifications that have been done? For example, I have a mod to automatically select and activate a membership level for new customers. Also, I have analytics and conversion code installed.
Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Cognitive Nutrition, Inc
CS Cart Version 3

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:48 PM #25

Any upgrade will erase mods should you do it yourself.

If you have the mods with installation instructions just repeat those after upgrading.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.