• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3rd Party Affiliate Script Rate Topic   - - - - -

• pnt-toys
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:39 PM #1

The affiliate part of CS Cart is very lacking. I need the ability for my affiliates to create there own adds for their sites. The style, color, border or no border, size, etc is just a few considerations. These adds can be like Google or Shopzila adds with a small photo.

Has anybody heard of a third party script that can be integrated into CS Cart and serve this purpose? If not, do you think this would be a very costly mod to create?

I have search the forums and it appears that most owners don't care about affiliate marketing. This is too bad, it is a great way to boost sales!

Thank you for your responses.

• denyfitz
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:03 PM #2

Hello, did you find anything?

• pnt-toys
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:45 PM #3

No, I'm looking for suggestions from CS Cart owners or modders. I'm still searching through different commercial scripts, but no luck. Any ideas would be helpful

• pnt-toys
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:32 AM #4

With a few visitors to this thread I hoped that somebody would have some ideas to kick around. Unfortunately this hasn't been the case. :(

I have contacted a developer about this mod and will proceed with a customized affiliate mod as soon as I have a price quote. I suspect this will be expensive. But, with several affiliates already waiting in the wings I suspect it will pay for itself sooner or later.

As an info site webmaster myself and former affiliate I know what is needed to drive sales. Everybody should seriously look into a proper program that gives your affiliates the tools they want and need. It just makes economic sense.

• pnt-toys
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:34 AM #5

Come on modders! Is this possible and if so how difficult? I will be needing a developer for this job and would like to know if anybody is interested. It has to be worth a buck or two! ;)

• Mike_EG
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:22 PM #6

any news about this mod ?

Did you make any job with developers ? if yes can i see ?

Thanks

• pnt-toys
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:57 AM #7

Nope, I contacted Snorocket back in September and never heard back. I have talked to a programmer about this and it is very doable. I'm currently having other work done to another site and have put this idea on the back burner.

I will wait until the new version of CS-Cart is released before pursuing this idea any further.

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:48 PM #8

hi,
for my other site i started to use e-junkie.com you can't beat the price at $5 per month for everything it does! yournameinpictures.com
i need to add the affiliate pages to the cart.

keep me posted on your add on.
thanks
ron

Nope, I contacted Snorocket back in September and never heard back. I have talked to a programmer about this and it is very doable. I'm currently having other work done to another site and have put this idea on the back burner.

I will wait until the new version of CS-Cart is released before pursuing this idea any further.

Mickey Mouse 1000
New Orleans, Lousy-ana
USA