• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Backup not working Rate Topic   - - - - -

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:06 PM #1

I am using the latest version of Cs-Cart and when I select back up from store manager. Everything starts to work. It creates a backup folder in my store and starts uploading files. It starts to run the script of backing everything to that folder and then gives me this error

Error when downloading file ! Ftp server response: Downloading file failed: Can't open /store/backup/files/backup.zip: No such file or directory
Download '/store/backup/files/backup.zip' to 'C:/Program Files/CS-Cart.com/Store Manager 2.0.4/local/backup/CutRiteFX__all_database_scripts__2008-07-30__13-51-46.zip'...
Ok

I have checked this folder and there is no backup.zip. It's like it does not finish creating it.

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:20 PM #2

Is the backup feature working for anyone? If not then what is the best way to backup my entire store? I know to backup the sql database but other than loging into ftp and downloading everything that way is there a easier way to do this.
Scotty
CutRiteFX.com

• Eddy
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:04 AM #3

I have exactly the same error like this guy. Any one can help?

I use the Cs-cart store manager 2.0.4 already

I am using the latest version of Cs-Cart and when I select back up from store manager. Everything starts to work. It creates a backup folder in my store and starts uploading files. It starts to run the script of backing everything to that folder and then gives me this error

Error when downloading file ! Ftp server response: Downloading file failed: Can't open /store/backup/files/backup.zip: No such file or directory
Download '/store/backup/files/backup.zip' to 'C:/Program Files/CS-Cart.com/Store Manager 2.0.4/local/backup/CutRiteFX__all_database_scripts__2008-07-30__13-51-46.zip'...
Ok

I have checked this folder and there is no backup.zip. It's like it does not finish creating it.

• Noman
  • Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:13 AM #4

It's fine with us since day one on two different servers. We back it up 4 times a day with the Store Manager. Do you have your CS on a subdomain or under sub-folder [not root]?

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:54 PM #5

We have it on sub-folder called store under our domain

• rpramana
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:06 AM #6

so, what is the solution?

• clips
  • Aged Resident Loon
  • Members
  • 1650 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:43 PM #7

No solutions on Store Manager backup error here?

I also have several sites that WILL back up using Store Manager but our site at newtsgames.com will not back up using Store Manager.
Regards,
Jim