Product images autosize

Could there be a setting added to the admin area to use preset image width/height set so that some product images don’t show up really huge, and some really small, as image sizes vary on many products I have.

I had already posted that and Yes PLEASE!

Hello,

There is “Thumbnail width on products list page” option under “Customer settings” section on Apperance settings page in the back-end. It’s supposed to be more than enough.

Alex

Yes but you will have to resize it yourself which take s time for 1000’s of products, or let it resize it in HTML wich look saweful!

[quote name=‘Lucifer’]Yes but you will have to resize it yourself which take s time for 1000’s of products, or let it resize it in HTML wich look saweful![/quote]

So, what is your suggestion?

Alex

Imagemagik if it were to be built into the Cart or well all still have to use photoshop! - and im getting bored of it…

It takes approx 1 min to do in photoshop X 2000 items… you ge the picture!

[quote name=‘lantan’]Hello,

There is “Thumbnail width on products list page” option under “Customer settings” section on Apperance settings page in the back-end. It’s supposed to be more than enough.

Alex[/quote]

But on the actual product info page the images are left to their own sizes. At least simply HTML resizing from the admin section would be minimal… probably not a hard thing to mod, i’ll just hard code mine for now.

Using Imagemagik or GD2 would be much appreciated.

recently i made my thumbnails 100px width and when i designed my template they appeared a bit too big so i decided to use the appearance setting to set the width to 80px. on Opera and Firefox it looks ok, but in Internet Explorer :roll: :roll:

This mod will set CS-Cart way ahead of the “other” X site…

This should be a priority. I cant stress the time SAVINGS you having a cart do this for you.

Including, auto resize, border thickness/color, add transulcent watermark…

etc…

If you listen to your customers, this cart has the potential to move up quickly in the market…