Payment Systems With Cs-Cart Multi-Vendor

I am setting up a Marketplace with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor to work in Switzerland.
I officially applied to use Saferpay (with new name Worldline) in my site, after a while but I got the following answer:
"We refer to your inquiry and thank you for your interest in cooperation with us.
We have carefully considered your request. Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we do not accept any marketplace solution at the moment. For this reason, we are unable to accommodate your request. Of course you are free to ask another acquirer for an offer."
I then created an account with Payrexx and bought the Payrexx add-on. After a month of struggling, I found out that Payrexx doesn't fully support the CS-Cart marketplace either, as payment options other than credit cards don't work. An excerpt from the sad news from Payrexx: "The reason why it might not work is that you are aiming for a marketplace solution which is not yet fully supported by Payrexx."
What do you think I should do? I especially want to use TWINT and PostFinance cards.

Hello!

Unfortunately, there are no plans on adding these payment methods in the nearest future into CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor.

However, in the new upcoming minor version 4.16.1, our team is planning to add Stripe Connect Checkout which support different types of payment methods, you can find the full list at the following page:

https://stripe.com/payments/features

I was unable to find there the mentioned payment methods, but I can assume that you can find some alternatives there.

We have plans to release the 4.16.1 at the end of this year, so in case you need new payment methods in the nearest future, I can only recommend you to contact one of the third party developers in order to create the required payment method.

Hope it helps.

Hello

You have to look for a payment system that meets your expectations, check if it works in Switzerland, obtain technical documentation and find a company that will write you the integration.

Best regards

Robert

Hello!

Unfortunately, there are no plans on adding these payment methods in the nearest future into CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor.

However, in the new upcoming minor version 4.16.1, our team is planning to add Stripe Connect Checkout which support different types of payment methods, you can find the full list at the following page:

https://stripe.com/payments/features

I was unable to find there the mentioned payment methods, but I can assume that you can find some alternatives there.

We have plans to release the 4.16.1 at the end of this year, so in case you need new payment methods in the nearest future, I can only recommend you to contact one of the third party developers in order to create the required payment method.

Hope it helps.

Hello,

As we all know, there are so many marketplace platforms around and as well we know, the payment system is the root for any marketplace business. without proper and easy to use payment systems, we know none of those marketplace and/or scripts can get success.

I am also looking for a payment solution where international businesses can open their vendor account and sell their products. for that, the payment system is #1 important thing here. with PayPal for commerce seems ok, but I have read so many posts on this forums that people states they can't get approved for some integration code and cs-cart company has to refer or something. and once I asked @Ikoshkin and he said contact to support team.

My question is, what is exactly requirement to get approved for PayPal for commerce integration code?

I have a PayPal standard account as well I have a PayPal Business Account too.

What I want is, international(Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Turkish, EU, USA or Canadian) vendors could setup vendor account with recurring monthly/yearly fee, sell their products with or without commission depend on their vendor plan and as well PayPal manage the customer protection/complain without to make a problem for the marketplace. in this case, I can only focus marketing and development.

what kind of solution you can offer? can you explain this publicly?

If I can have a clear answer, I would love to buy right way 1, after try the system, buy another 1 multivendor license.

Please and thanks.

Hello,

As we all know, there are so many marketplace platforms around and as well we know, the payment system is the root for any marketplace business. without proper and easy to use payment systems, we know none of those marketplace and/or scripts can get success.

I am also looking for a payment solution where international businesses can open their vendor account and sell their products. for that, the payment system is #1 important thing here. with PayPal for commerce seems ok, but I have read so many posts on this forums that people states they can't get approved for some integration code and cs-cart company has to refer or something. and once I asked @Ikoshkin and he said contact to support team.

My question is, what is exactly requirement to get approved for PayPal for commerce integration code?

I have a PayPal standard account as well I have a PayPal Business Account too.

What I want is, international(Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Turkish, EU, USA or Canadian) vendors could setup vendor account with recurring monthly/yearly fee, sell their products with or without commission depend on their vendor plan and as well PayPal manage the customer protection/complain without to make a problem for the marketplace. in this case, I can only focus marketing and development.

what kind of solution you can offer? can you explain this publicly?

If I can have a clear answer, I would love to buy right way 1, after try the system, buy another 1 multivendor license.

Please and thanks.

I am afraid there won't be clear answer, since decision on providing access to the PayPal Commerce Platform is solely depends on PayPal itself. All that we are doing from our side - is forwarding all the necessary information to our contact with PayPal. The entire subsequent conversation takes place directly between marketplace owner and PayPal.

In addition to PayPal Commerce Platform, you can set up the Stripe Connect, which also is used to split payments between marketplace owner and vendors.

Hope this explains the situation.