• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Here's A Handy Snippet For Admin Notifications With Customer Id And Ip Rate Topic   - - - - -

• thecigarhut
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 July 2022 - 10:07 PM #1

my old system included customer ID and IP address in the order notifications sent via email, CS-Cart does not do that by default (you have to log into orders section to find the IP etc. so I created this snippet that I call at the bottom of each admin notification after the footer snippet

1st, create a snippet like so

Name Customer ID and IP
code cID_IP

add this code into it
{% if  order_info.ip_address %}
<p style="color: #787878; font-size: 14px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; padding-bottom: 5px; margin: 0px;">
<span style="color: #444444; font-weight: 600; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase;">{{__("cID_Number")}}</span> {{order_info.user_id}}</p>
{% endif %}
{% if  order_info.ip_address %}
<p style="color: #787878; font-size: 14px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; padding-bottom: 5px; margin: 0px;">
<span style="color: #444444; font-weight: 600; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase;">{{__("ip_address")}}</span> {{order_info.ip_address}}</p>
{% endif %}

in your language settings, create this

Language Variable cID_Number

Value cID Number: 

then in the admin notification templates in the order section add this to the bottom of each below the footer snippet

{{ snippet("cID_IP") }}

it will then give you this bit at the bottom of each order notification

cID Number: 12345

IP address 123.456.78.9

hope it is helpful to any of you 

osCommerce user since 2005 now upgrading to CS-Cart Ultimate.