Page Loading

Hello all ,,,

Am using cs cart multi vendor and unitheme 2 i just started and a only have 50 vendor and more than 100 product approximately,,,, i noticed that the first time ,loading when opening the site is slow how can i increase performance and fasten the page loading ,,, any suggestions other than add-ons please !!! if any one been through this ,,,, i just started and there is more vendors and products that will be uploaded

Help please

Hello all ,,,

Am using cs cart multi vendor and unitheme 2 i just started and a only have 50 vendor and more than 100 product approximately,,,, i noticed that the first time ,loading when opening the site is slow how can i increase performance and fasten the page loading ,,, any suggestions other than add-ons please !!! if any one been through this ,,,, i just started and there is more vendors and products that will be uploaded

Help please

Hello!

After the first time since a page is loaded, it is being cached. Getting page from the cache is much faster than generating it from scratch, so it is normal situation. In case page generation is taking too much time, you can contact us via Help Desk, so we can examine this issue in the details and will try to provide you with possible solutions.

Hello I am also facing the same issue, Please help!

Hello I am also facing the same issue, Please help!

i think its from the theme itself !! am still facing it