Product Bundles Display

In the initial release of Product Bundles add-on, I could display my product bundles in a product tab and rename it "Packages" etc. This display option has been removed and now the product bundle plops right at the top of my product description, it is not formatted the same as the rest of the cart and doesn't look good. It was nice and tidy inside a product tab, could you please restore the ability to place it there??

Thanks for letting us know. It's too late to include this into 4.15.1, but we'll make it an optional setting in 4.15.2 (scheduled for late July).

Not sure why I got 4 negative reputation for my post but thank you @Ikoshkin for the response.

I have also noticed a display bug, when you choose to display bundles on the promotion page, they are not lined up in height with the promotions. Also can we rename "active bundles"?

See screenshot.

bundle display bug.png

+1, before update product bundles showed on promotions page, now it not shows nothing :(

+1, before update product bundles showed on promotions page, now it not shows nothing :(

They still show for me, so I think you have something related to your own installation or a third party add-on conflict.