• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking - 1.3.5 SP2 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Rhubarb
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:37 PM #1

Hi all,

I would like to add the Google Analytics ecommerce goal faciltity to my site and after reading posts on here about all the different versions, I am very confused.

Would any kind person mind adding a step by step guide to getting advanced ecommerce to track on v1.3.5 sp2?

Thanks in advance.

• DELTA9000
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 356 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:38 PM #2

Did you ever get this going?

If not, does anyone know what code from the google e-commerce tracking needs to be added and exactly where?

http://www.google.co...en&answer=55528 is a link - but there seems to be lots of info at the bottom regarding the sale that I am not sure how to populate if I place this code in the
\skins\customer\orders_pages\order_details.tpl page..

any assistance would be nice

thx

• cheebs
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:16 PM #3

I'd also like to know how to set this up.

It would be nice to have full conversion information on our visitors. It is very confusing how to setup sales tracking in google analytics.

• pbradish
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:29 PM #4

We've been able to track *some* of our Google Analytics E-commerce conversions.

For whatever reason, only about half of our customers' orders actually show up in the analytics. We're using the addon straight out of CS-Cart. It's frustrating to see (In Google Analytics) a 1.01% conversion rate when I know that it is over 2%.

• Toman
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:06 AM #5

Well...i added the analytics code at the addon function. Not even sure if it is done correctly. It has been more than 48hrs and google analytics is still "receiving data"

Hope i installed correctly