Shipping Discounts On Automatic Rates & Buy 1 Get 1 Free Discounts

I have 3 scenarios that need a solution:

1. If a shipping rate is automatically calculated , eg. using USPS, and the seller wants to apply 75% discount on shipping, how do I do this on a price condition? See screenshot.

2. If a seller wants to offer a "Buy 1 Product, Get 2nd Product Free" , how can this be configured exactly?

3. If a seller scenario is: "Buy 2 Products, and 3rd Product has Free Shipping", how can this be done on the shipping configuration? Or can this be done elsewhere?

Check here:

They modified 2 of their add-ons to meet some specific needs I had that are similar to your requests.

Fast and quality work for good price

I had them create a rebate on shipping rather than free shipping and added into discount on supplier. works like a charm!

Addons :: Tools (cs-cart.pl)

I have 3 scenarios that need a solution:

1. If a shipping rate is automatically calculated , eg. using USPS, and the seller wants to apply 75% discount on shipping, how do I do this on a price condition? See screenshot.

2. If a seller wants to offer a "Buy 1 Product, Get 2nd Product Free" , how can this be configured exactly?

3. If a seller scenario is: "Buy 2 Products, and 3rd Product has Free Shipping", how can this be done on the shipping configuration? Or can this be done elsewhere?

I'm often trying to come up with promotions for my site. I believe scenarios 2 & 3 may be possible by creating a promotion of sorts. That would be the first place I'd checkout.

Hello,

We have the add-ons enabling to realize these functions. You can find them on our website www.alt-team.com.

If you have any questions, please contact us via email: manager@alt-team.com

Best regards,
Alt-team.