Async Calls And Cs-Cart Backend

Hi,

Most of my site is cached with NGINX as a proxy which seems to work well, but there is some dynamic content on my pages that is loaded based on the users session that is loaded afterwards. One thing I noticed though is that for even a dynamic async call to the backend after the cached content is loaded it triggers all the bootstrapping of every addon that is installed.

This doesn't seem very efficient, but I guess it is probably also necessary so that I can use CS-CART helpers etc..

Has this ever concerned anyone else and have you come across any ways to deal with this? I guess to bypass such calls they would need to go through their own PHP script...

Thanks...

Hi,

Most of my site is cached with NGINX as a proxy which seems to work well, but there is some dynamic content on my pages that is loaded based on the users session that is loaded afterwards. One thing I noticed though is that for even a dynamic async call to the backend after the cached content is loaded it triggers all the bootstrapping of every addon that is installed.

This doesn't seem very efficient, but I guess it is probably also necessary so that I can use CS-CART helpers etc..

Has this ever concerned anyone else and have you come across any ways to deal with this? I guess to bypass such calls they would need to go through their own PHP script...

Thanks...

You can use unmanaged add-ons, they are executed before most of the framework of CsCart is initialized. Such as storage, storefronts, normal addons, routing, etc.