• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Social Buttons Plugin Broken? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• androutsos
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 May 2022 - 04:57 PM #1

Hello,

I am looking at all of the sites I setup and manage and saw that the social buttons no longer appear below the products description.

So on this site: https://www.brw.gr/k...-kitchen/domin/I created a facebook app and tried to get back the buttons.

That didn't work. Instructions for the social buttons plugin are here: https://docs.cs-cart...b_settings.html.

I have followed what little instructions are found there to the letter. It got me nowhere. Also, no information in the forums or some other place. Seems strange to me that nobody else has this problem. I am faced with the same issue on all cs-cart installations I manage. What gives?

• thecigarhut
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 May 2022 - 10:59 PM #2

are you using an adblocker on you browser? I do and had the same issue, I visited your site and AdBlock plus showed it was blocking 2 ads, disabled it on that page and a text link to tweet the product was then displayed

osCommerce user since 2005 now upgrading to CS-Cart Ultimate.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22888 posts

Posted 11 May 2022 - 04:18 AM #3

I do not use adblocker, but the buttons are still not displayed. However, I see facebook code in the source code of the page. Please contact support team. Examination is required

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)