• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.14.3 Released Rate Topic   - - - - -

• gasngrills
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 09:37 PM #21

The save and process payment is very important to all my stores, I have contacted support and had to restore to the previous version which did not go well. They provided the diff file but have not done it yet, and from what I understand the diff file is only good until version 4.15.1. Not very happy

CS-Cart 4.11.5

• gasngrills
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 02:00 PM #22

If you upgrade and want the Create and process payment do the following:

1. Open the update.tpl file, which is located in the following directory: design/backend/templates/views/order_management;

around line 157- 159

Replace this: {hook name="order_management:update_tools_list"}{/hook}

With this: -        {hook name="order_management:update_tools_list"}
          <li>{btn type="list" text=$but_text_ dispatch="dispatch[order_management.place_order]" class="cm-submit" process=true}</li>
     {/hook}

Clear the cache or remove the cache directory in var.

CS-Cart 4.11.5

Posted 20 May 2022 - 02:05 PM #23

If you upgrade and want the Create and process payment do the following:

1. Open the update.tpl file, which is located in the following directory: design/backend/templates/views/order_management;

around line 157- 159

Replace this: {hook name="order_management:update_tools_list"}{/hook}

With this: -        {hook name="order_management:update_tools_list"}
          <li>{btn type="list" text=$but_text_ dispatch="dispatch[order_management.place_order]" class="cm-submit" process=true}</li>
     {/hook}

Clear the cache or remove the cache directory in var.

So why did you downgrade, if this mod is possible on the upgraded version?

• gasngrills
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 May 2022 - 04:02 PM #24

So why did you downgrade, if this mod is possible on the upgraded version?

I downgraded because the Create and process was not there after the upgrade and support did not tell me that this feature had been removed, all I was told is to restore to the previous version which made me think that the upgrade did not go well, after the restore was done I found out that the feature was removed and that is when support provided me with the diff file, they sent me the wrong file first and corrected it and sent me the correct file. 

CS-Cart 4.11.5

Posted 26 May 2022 - 07:34 PM #25

I downgraded because the Create and process was not there after the upgrade and support did not tell me that this feature had been removed, all I was told is to restore to the previous version which made me think that the upgrade did not go well, after the restore was done I found out that the feature was removed and that is when support provided me with the diff file, they sent me the wrong file first and corrected it and sent me the correct file. 

OK. But the diff file works on the latest version, correct? Those of us who want that feature can upgrade to the latest and then use the diff file?

• automatednow
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 May 2022 - 08:47 PM #26

OK. But the diff file works on the latest version, correct? Those of us who want that feature can upgrade to the latest and then use the diff file?

It works

Posted Today, 01:05 AM #27

It works

OK thanks. I've updated and everything seems to be working fine.