Allowing Vendor To Have Their Own Domain

Much like how Shopify allows their system to be used using a vendors own URL. What are the steps to allow this for Multivendor?

Requirements would be

• Allow vendor to login to the vendor backend under the MV domain (example, you can login to Shopify under Shopify.com)
  • Ideally, this would be placed under Company Settings with an add-on that allow Vendor to connect Vendor URL to MV backend
  • They can choose to use the MV template for their Vendor URL or they can design their own

Open to quotations as well to kevin@pyromart.com and looking to complete this ASAP

Allow vendor to login to the vendor backend under the MV domain

Our manager will contact you shortly. Thanks

Our manager will contact you shortly. Thanks

Hi eComlabs,

Please let, how much it could cost, I am also interested. Thanks!

Hi eComlabs,

Please let, how much it could cost, I am also interested. Thanks!

Hello Maimai,
I would like to know your requirement as we also have add-ons on the same and we can also customize it as per your requirement.
You can share your requirement at support@webkul.com , our team will assist you with the same.
Regards,
Webkul Team

Hello Maimai,
I would like to know your requirement as we also have add-ons on the same and we can also customize it as per your requirement.
You can share your requirement at support@webkul.com , our team will assist you with the same.
Regards,
Webkul Team

Did you read above top post? requirement is exactly like that, vendors can have their own domain name instead of vendor url or vendor subdomain. in that case, the marketplace category listing will be linked directly vendor domain name. example;

marketplace.com/acme-corp/product-name.html

marketplace.com/category-name/product-name.html

will changed to

vendordomain.com/product-name.html

vendordomain.com/category-name/product-name.html

Please let me know, thanks!

Did you read above top post? requirement is exactly like that, vendors can have their own domain name instead of vendor url or vendor subdomain. in that case, the marketplace category listing will be linked directly vendor domain name. example;

marketplace.com/acme-corp/product-name.html

marketplace.com/category-name/product-name.html

will changed to

vendordomain.com/product-name.html

vendordomain.com/category-name/product-name.html

Please let me know, thanks!

Hi Maimai,

Yes , It is possible, we already did this for one of our client

You can contact sales@ecarter.co for next process.

Regards
Ecarter Team

Hi Maimai,

Yes , It is possible, we already did this for one of our client

You can contact sales@ecarter.co for next process.

Regards
Ecarter Team

Just show us your job that you have done for your client.