Products Not Showing Anywhere

Hello all,

I have inherited a project at my new job that has been in the works for a little while, I am quite experienced with other e-commerce platforms mostly Shopify and WordPress/Woocommerce

I am stuck on this one though.

I cannot get products to show on the front end of the site for the life of me, and when I try to go directly to the product, I get a 404

I have checked the following;

• Products are active
  • Category is active
  • Product has a price
  • Allowed products to be added without stock
  • Added stock numbers
  • Various other fixes I have found in these forums.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Hello

Does the "preview" option in the product card level in the panel work? Is it not working?

Best regards

Robert

How the items were added - manually, .csv import or API?

Hey Robert,

The preview does work, yes, however, once I try to take away the preview extension in the URL, it goes to a 404

Hello

Does the "preview" option in the product card level in the panel work? Is it not working?

Best regards

Robert

Manually

How the items were added - manually, .csv import or API?

Have you solved this problem - I have the same issue any HELP APPRECIATED

Carolyn (NZ)

Hello all,

I have inherited a project at my new job that has been in the works for a little while, I am quite experienced with other e-commerce platforms mostly Shopify and WordPress/Woocommerce

I am stuck on this one though.

I cannot get products to show on the front end of the site for the life of me, and when I try to go directly to the product, I get a 404

I have checked the following;

• Products are active
  • Category is active
  • Product has a price
  • Allowed products to be added without stock
  • Added stock numbers
  • Various other fixes I have found in these forums.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Hello

If it is Multi-Vendor then check if vendor is active. It may have a different status.

Best regards

Robert