I Upgraded To Last Vesrion Of Cs Cart Multivendor And Sorry, The Store Is Temporarily Closed For Maintenance

Everthing went ok until accessing again the admin panel I am seeing

Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for maintenance

I want to see the php error logs I changed in config.local.php

ini_set('display_errors', 'on');
ini_set('display_startup_errors', true);

define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

But I don t see any error reporting at all.

Any clues why I can not see the php errors

In server logs I see

[18-Jan-2022 21:08:41 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/site/public_html/app/addons/vendor_communication/func.php on line 692

do a page view source also to check if any error at the bottom of that page

have you deleetd the cache folder on your server (or rename it)

I enabled debug mode and I see

Error at

app/Tygh/Web/Session.php, line: 281

Backtrace

File:

app/Tygh/Web/Session.php

Line:

Function:

{closure}

File:

app/Tygh/Providers/SessionProvider.php

Line:

Function:

setName

File:

app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php

Line:

Function:

Tygh\Providers\{closure}

File:

app/Tygh/Application.php

Line:

Function:

offsetGet

File:

init.php

Line:

Function:

offsetGet

File:

app/functions/fn.init.php

Line:

Function:

{closure}

File:

init.php

Line:

Function:

fn_init

File:

admin.php

Line:

Function:

require

do a page view source also to check if any error at the bottom of that page

have you deleetd the cache folder on your server (or rename it)

I renamed cache same issue.

The fact is that I see login form for admin and after logging in it goes to "Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for maintenance"

Server
Multi-Vendor: version 4.14.2.SP1 MULTIVENDOR

I am getting also this error

ErrorOops, something went wrong (SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data). Please try again.

The store-front is closed automatically during upgrade. Have you tried to open it?

The store-front is closed automatically during upgrade. Have you tried to open it?

I know that, but I cannot access admin panel just login form and after login it redirects me to this page

Sorry, the store is temporarily closed for maintenance.

I did a backup restore from yesterday and is working back. It seems that issue happened when uploading logos on existing themes of cs cart. Not sure what is the reason for this

Do anyone knows why is generating this error:

ErrorUnable to create thumbnail for file "/home/mysite/public_html/images/detailed/8/image.png": Get operation failed

It occurs when trying to upload images

Do you have enough space on the disk?

permissions ?

Do you have enough space on the disk?

Yes it is used less than 30 % of the available space

permissions ?

there is 777 permision on all image folders

Is there any way to figure out the source of the error?

Please PM me URL of the page with error

Please PM me URL of the page with error

sent

It is an issue from cs cart upgrade ImageMagick library

It is working fine with GD library but not with ImageMagick

Thank you for keeping us updated

I rised this issue at cs cart support on Saff time: Feb 15, 2022, 17:50 Client time: Feb 15, 2022, 15:50

They said that the ImageMagick is the issue

I had last version of ImageMagick

After that they

As I can see, your current version of ImageMagick is 3.5.1. However, CS-Cart requires at least the version 6.5.3 for the correct work:
https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/install/system_requirements.html
Also we recommend using ImageMagick 6.9.3 or higher, as it includes a critical vulnerability fix.

They did a mistake saying that ImageMagick is 3.5.1. but that was the module on ImageMagick but the version is/was ImageMagick 7.1.0-2

I apologize for misleading you with the library version, have mixed up two different things.

The problem was caused by the selected format of image thumbnails. WebP was selected as the default format, however it is not supported by ImageMagick. Please see the list of supported formats at the attached screenshot. On the other hand, GD does have WebP support.

I have set ‘image_resize_lib’ back to ‘auto’ in the config.local.php file. Then I have changed the Thumbnail format to same as source on the Settings > Thumbnails page, and now the problem is not reproduced.

If you want to use WebP as the default image format, you should contact the hosting team on the possibility to enable the WebP support for ImageMagick library. Or you can switch back to using GD library instead.

After a month they realised that was a but in cs cart and my shop was down for few weeks. What a great cs cart support

and they are asking me to buy credits for leting them know that they have bugs and don t recognize them until

We have examined the problem, it was related to the large size of the uploaded logo and the bug in the current CS-Cart version.
We have fixed the bug in your installation, you can find the details in the attached diff file.

Bugs should be solved free and immediate.

We should no longer accept the attituide of cs cart regarding bugs. They should give as a bug free solution and if bugs occurs to provide an immediate fix free of charge

Gurdji,

I agree with you bug fixes should be done very quickly. If need be the team should work nights and weekends and holidays to get the job done. I know that in my small business we will not go to sleep if we have a customer problem...