Upgrading From 4.4.2 To Current - What Should I Know?

So I can mitigate as many issues as possible, I'm reaching out to understand what considerations I need to factor into an upgrade of v4.4.2 to the latest.

Any recommendations/advice?

Thanks

I am actually looking for developers to help us with this, except the version we're running on is years old. Please feel free to contact me directly if you're looking for work!

There is not list of known issues since issues are very individual. At first is is recommended to perform upgrade on the copy of your live website. Then you will see if any problem occurs.

I went from 4.5.2 to 4.11.4 and it wasnt as bad an expeience as I expected.
if you have option combination s then the options fo rthem can be converted to variants so researchw ell if you have option combinations,

If you are going to an order export and order import to the new site via csv after completeion to catch up anyo rders that may have placed in the meantime, remember the export doesnt use "customer id" to send them out, so mix up can occur between customers order.

That was the bad thing for me

There is not list of known issues since issues are very individual. At first is is recommended to perform upgrade on the copy of your live website. Then you will see if any problem occurs.

Thanks for your reply.

Are you interested in quoting this project? It needs to be completed by early March 2022.

Thanks for your reply.

Are you interested in quoting this project? It needs to be completed by early March 2022.

Sure, we can help you. Please leave a request using link from my signature

Sure, we can help you. Please leave a request using link from my signature

Thanks, I"ve submitted a quote request and document brief.