Sagepay (Opayo) Direct Integration With 3D Secure Version 2.0

I there any news on the 3D Secure Version 2.0 being integrated into the SagePay (now opayo) Direct method?

This is now a requirement by law, but I can't find any information on when version this will be available in?

"Strong customer authentication (SCA) is a requirement of the EU Revised Directive on Payment Services (PSD2) on payment service providers within the European Economic Area."

I have a client chasing me on this and they are concerned their version will no longer be supported when the law is enforced beginning of 2022?

Thanks

Looks like it is supported out of the box since 4.10.4

https://www.cs-cart.com/blog/meet-cs-cart-multi-vendor-4-10-4-with-sca-support-and-bug-fixes/

Ours sites are on 4.9.x and cannot be upgraded. Will they still work using FORM.

Kindest

Kevin

Ours sites are on 4.9.x and cannot be upgraded. Will they still work using FORM.

Kindest

Kevin

Hi!

No, SagePay Form does not support 3D Secure and will not support its second version.

Hi!

No, SagePay Form does not support 3D Secure and will not support its second version.

I sent an email message to mods yesterday saying my account is listed as trial users so i cant strat new posts or cant inbox you here.

will someone look at it please.

thanks

(sorry to hijack this thread)