• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vendor Plans Redirect And Vendor Table Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 30 November 2021 - 07:20 PM #1

Hello,

We have a concern and two ways that don't seem to have a solution:

We want to have an extra vendor field (a supplier id)  to map it with an ID used for an external addon. 

1- We added the extra field in the vendor information profile fields, but we weren't able to find the extra field in the database so we couldn't extract it through the API. Is there something we missed to specify?

2- As a workaround, we want to create a new form similar to the "become a vendor" form, but for it to be redirected from the vendor plans page. How can we redirect the choose button from the vendor plans to the new custom form?

Thank you,

Thank you,

Areeg Mostafa

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22537 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 05:17 AM #2

I think, you should check the cscart_profile_fields_data table in database

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

Posted 05 December 2021 - 03:49 AM #3

I think I found it, but I don't get how I can link it to their respective vendor?  vendor new field.png

Is it possible to extract it using an API call given a company id?

Thank you,

Areeg Mostafa

Posted 05 December 2021 - 03:49 AM #4

I think I found it, but I don't get how I can link it to their respective vendor?  vendor new field.png

Is it possible to extract it using an API call given a company id?

Thank you,

Areeg Mostafa

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22537 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:16 AM #5

Object ID should correspond vendor administrator ID (Find it in the cscart_users table)

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

Posted 04 January 2022 - 03:28 PM #6

Object ID should correspond vendor administrator ID (Find it in the cscart_users table)

found it! thank you very much!

Thank you,

Areeg Mostafa

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22537 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 06:36 AM #7

You are welcome! :)