Try Version 4.14.1 Before Release

We have released version 4.14.1 Beta. It will be useful to:

• add-on and theme developers—they can test their products in advance to prepare for 4.14.1;
  • the merchants who are interested to see how the new version will work, and what they’ll have to do during the upgrade.

---------------------

The full list of changes is very long, so we left it in the changelog and in the post-upgrade notifications. We also have an article about technical changes for developers.

---------------------

The best way to try 4.14.1 Beta is to upgrade from the previous version:

1. Make sure that your store runs on 4.13.3

2. Create a dev copy of your store. Make sure to close the storefront. It is a requirement for a dev copy, while you are still using your own key.

Don’t upgrade your live store to 4.14.1 Beta—there won’t be an upgrade from the Beta to the final 4.14.1 release.

3. In your test copy, go to Settings → Licensing mode and change the key to the one that matches your product:

CS-Cart: CS-BETA-F1DS-B4B2-7QHS-YQW0
Multi-Vendor: MV-ULT-BETA-E621-LG57-4DB3-ZTG8

These keys will only have one upgrade: from 4.13.3 to 4.14.1. Once the testing is over, we will disable these keys. When you enter and save them, you’ll no longer need to keep the storefront closed. But it’s best to open in after step 4.

4. Install the upgrade. After the upgrade you’ll see notifications about the changes. They’ll tell you what to do and check next.

If you can’t upgrade a test copy for any reason, you’ll still be able to try 4.14.1 as a new installation. Just download CS-Cart 4.14.1 Beta or Multi-Vendor 4.14.1 Beta and use the corresponding keys provided above.

---------------------

Feel free to discuss 4.14.1 Beta and everything related to it in this topic.

After years, it finally occurred to you to renew the shop panel.
But you do nothing for the common product plugin. You haven't added the actual product that everyone needs.
Adding the common product to the cart through the tab looks really bad.
and it kills the user experience. often misses the sale of the product.
Common product is not added from product categories. most customers add more than one product through categories.
I have said it many times, but you continue to do your own thing. Forum users ask me if you solved this problem by sending me a P/M. but for some reason you don't care.
An update that fell short of expectations,
I agree with teosu, I upgraded my license for common product plugin. but I regret it, it is not a usable plugin in terms of UI/UX. The Add to Cart button should work as it should, not from the Product tab. Other non-default vendors can be listed on the Product tab.

I hope this will be solved soon. Much needed improvement

After years, it finally occurred to you to renew the shop panel.
But you do nothing for the common product plugin. You haven't added the actual product that everyone needs.
Adding the common product to the cart through the tab looks really bad.
and it kills the user experience. often misses the sale of the product.
Common product is not added from product categories. most customers add more than one product through categories.
I have said it many times, but you continue to do your own thing. Forum users ask me if you solved this problem by sending me a P/M. but for some reason you don't care.

Is this the expected behavior when adding a bundle with options to the cart?

Go to Promotions page.

Select "Sports pants bundle".

In the modal, specify options for each pant.
Click "Add All to Cart".

The selected options are not added to the cart.

Black/White/White & Small are selected instead.

There is no way to specify different combinations for the bundle.

No have Add-ons: Booking ?

Is booking addon only available in multivendor? I can't install it on dev.demo.cs-cart.ru

Is booking addon only available in multivendor? I can't install it on dev.demo.cs-cart.ru

You can purchase this Booking Add-on :

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/cs-cart-booking-system.html

IT will work on all setup.

It's been a couple of weeks since we made the beta available to the public. Now, with the final release of 4.14.1 around the corner, the beta has fulfilled its purpose. That's why we've disabled the beta license keys and removed the download links. But soon we'll make the final release of CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.14.1 available to everyone.

Thanks to everyone who downloaded and tried the beta, and to those who gave feedback in the thread. We've noted every comment in this thread.

1. The main "Add to cart" button for common products is currently in the works, and it may very well appear after 4.14.1. Depending on your choice, it will add either the cheapest offer available, or the offer from a vendor with the highest rating.

2. I've reproduced the issue with bundles and forwarded it to the devs.

3. The built-in booking functionality is currently being developed. For the moment, it focuses on accomodation rentals (i.e. booking by nights, not days or hours), and is also based on Google Maps and the "Vendor locations" add-on for geolocation (that's why it hasn't made appearance at CS-Cart demos). Booking for services may be next in line. But please note that although we are working on booking, it is too early to include it into any roadmaps.

Again, thanks to everyone. I'll lock this topic; hopefully, we'll start a new one, about the final release of 4.14.1 in the coming weeks.