This Code Below Is Supposed To Show Only Product With Auction=="y" In The Product Block But It's Not Doing So, What Did I Do Wrong?

array(
        'auction' => 'Y',
        'request' => array(
            'cid' => '%CATEGORY_ID%'
        )
    ),
);

$schema['products']['cache']['update_handlers'][] = 'auction';
return $schema;

This code adds $params['auction'] = 'Y' parameter to the fn_get_products function. So you should check how it is processed there

This code adds $params['auction'] = 'Y' parameter to the fn_get_products function. So you should check how it is processed there

Yes but the block still show items that don't have auction = 'y' how can i fix it?

You should debug the hooks from the fn_get_products function in the Auction addon. Possibly they have additional conditions

You should debug the hooks from the fn_get_products function in the Auction addon. Possibly they have additional conditions

The addon doesn't have fn_get_products

The product with block shows the auction on the fillings but when it's selected, it shows other products that ain't auction items.

The addon doesn't have fn_get_products

The product with block shows the auction on the fillings but when it's selected, it shows other products that ain't auction items.

The addon should use hooks in the mentioned function

Make sure the SQL shows "AND ?:products.auction='Y'" not "OR ?:products.auction='Y'"

Make sure the SQL shows "AND ?:products.auction='Y'" not "OR ?:products.auction='Y'"

Where should I check for this?