New: Paypal Checkout - When Will We Have It?

Paypal just announced their new 'Paypal Checkout' with more payment options etc available.

When will we be able to select it and implement it in our stores?

https://www.paypal.com/merchantapps/appcenter/acceptpayments/checkout

Hi, i'm interested in paypal checkout. How it's possible integrate this new payment system?

Any update on this? CS-Cart is very behind when it comes to a lot of important features such as payment methods/digital wallets

i have found this add-on https://www.cs-commerce.com/cs-cart-add-ons/payment-gateways/paypal-sdk-checkout-en.html

works perfectly!

I agree we really need this in cs-cart. I just received messages from paypal that if we don't switch to paypal checkout, our fees will go up by quite a bit!

I had paypal pitch me a few weeks ago saying the know I am using CS cart and the new system integrates with it seemlessly via Stripe ?

I idont use stripe, but also when they asked how much I turned over , that it was over the limit ??? and someone else from another dept would contact me ! havent heard anything since

I had paypal pitch me a few weeks ago saying the know I am using CS cart and the new system integrates with it seemlessly via Stripe ?

Weird, I thought Stripe and Paypal were direct competitors :D

yeah, they said they were going up against "sagepay" or something

I can confirm this add-on is working great and uses the new sdk, offering more payment methods, etc.

I can confirm this add-on is working great and uses the new sdk, offering more payment methods, etc.

Hey Flow

are you using this on 4.15

Hey Flow

are you using this on 4.15

I'm stuck on 4.6.x

I had paypal pitch me a few weeks ago saying the know I am using CS cart and the new system integrates with it seemlessly via Stripe?

My thoughts exactly.

CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.16.1 will have Stripe Checkout integration (more on that in our roadmap), but I haven't seen a mention of PayPal among the payment methods supported by Stripe Checkout. Maybe it's something they're developng still.

Regardless, we've seen this topic now, and will take into account that some of you would like a newer PayPal Checkout integration. Unlike Stripe Checkout (which we have developed already), I can't promise PayPal Checkout in 4.16. But for the moment, there's an add-on on CS-Cart Marketplace that does that thing: https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/paypal-sdk-checkout.html?sl=en

By any chance, could this be the reasoning behind when orders are placed and paid on my site their status is 'incomplete' yet Paypal sends me emails saying funds were paid?

I noticed this happening recently.

Without access to the server, or someone else encountering the same issue recently, it's hard to say. We know that PayPal Website Payments Pro and PayPal Advanced will be deprecated on October 15th, by PayPal themselves. If you use either PayPal Pro or PayPal Advanced, that could be the case. But then again, it's not October 15th yet.

Our Customer Care service may be able to help you investigate the problem if you contact them through our Help Desk.

Without access to the server, or someone else encountering the same issue recently, it's hard to say. We know that PayPal Website Payments Pro and PayPal Advanced will be deprecated on October 15th, by PayPal themselves. If you use either PayPal Pro or PayPal Advanced, that could be the case. But then again, it's not October 15th yet.

Our Customer Care service may be able to help you investigate the problem if you contact them through our Help Desk.

I sent an email the same day such issue happened - I have yet to get a response.

I had paypal pitch me a few weeks ago saying the know I am using CS cart and the new system integrates with it seemlessly via Stripe ?. .

it depends on your transaction type By any chance, could this be the reasoning behind when orders are placed and paid on my site their status is ‘incomplete’ yet Paypal sends me emails saying funds were paid?