Addon By Retailfactory.ru: Full Google Ecommerce Ga4

Dear Friends, we would like to introduce you new our addon Full Google Ecommerce.

The most complete and deepest integration with Google's store analytics service.

The information obtained thanks to the module will help you:

- Adjust ways to attract visitors, evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels and highlight the most profitable ones.

- Analyze the products of which brands are viewed but not bought, which categories of products are bought most often.

- Find out the number of products of one order and its income - for example, if the number of products of one purchase is less than the desired one, you can offer promotions that are associated with the purchase of several products, etc.

Key features:

- You can check brands of the products

- Events are triggered ONLY for visible products. This is extremely important in product listings analytics.

- Support for the Refund event. You can track refunds in analytics.

- Transfer of all available information of promotions, including promotional codes

- Support for Google Analytics V4

- Support user_id feature.

Special package for old versions of Cscart - from 4.3 and above.

Feel free to ask any question.

Dear Friends, we have released new version of our addon.

In new version we have changed ability to send orders data to the Google Analytics.

We have added sending data on completed orders at the time of clicking the Place an order button.

This ensures that all orders your customers have placed are accounted for. The accuracy of the data will be very high.

Dear Friends, we have released new addon version.

In new version we have added syncing of order changes.

Upgrade will be available in Upgrade center.

In new version you can select product identifier - product_code or product_id

Upgrade will be available in Upgrade center.

Dear Friends, we have released new addon version for old cs-cart installations.

Special package supports versions 4.3 and above.

1 Like

tried paying 3 times today but declined each time, ?

Hello!

Please try to buy at the CScart marketplace or send me PM

thanks, purchased and installed.
I added licence number and GA4 tracking codein the fields, is that it ?
do I not need to add a block with google snippet code in order landing page block or anything? so I can see conversions in analytics

thanks
John

Hello! Thank you for your order.

You just need to enter license number and GA tracking number.

1 Like

Thanks…been live 2 hours and it seems to be working a treat…
I would recommemd

You are welcome!

We will be happy if you will leave review Add-ons :: Marketing :: Full Google Ecommerce GA4

Hi, i have bought yesterday your plugin. I have installed, i have created events in google tag manager and seems works perfectly.

I have a big problem. If user insert into cart many products (for example > 40 products), load of page cart it’s very slowly probably because plugin take a lot of time to generate datalayer. There is a workround for reduce time loading?

Hello!

Thank you for your order.

Sure, we will check.

Could you send me PM with access?

Hi,

We have installed the addon and we can see data, but it has only recorded 1 sales / conversion from around 10 sales? Any ideas?

Stephen

Hello!

We have answered to your email, please check.

In new version we have added new events - login and sing_up.

Updated to version 1.5.8 but now i have again problems with cart with many products (for example > 40 products). Load of page cart it’s very slowly probably because plugin take a lot of time to generate datalayer. Can you fix this iusse?

Thanks

Hello. Sure, please send us required info in PM.

In new version we have increased performance of addon and added ability to send data via API.

In new version we have added ability to send Refund request via API.