What Happened To Just Cs-Cart?

We have the CS-Cart standard version (about US$345) but wish to buy another cart to replace an X-cart we are already using for another store but can't seem to find the basic standard CS-Cart version to buy? The multi style CS-Carts won't meet our needs so we wish to purchase a standard, basic, model like we have already.

The prices have been changed since septemeber. Basic license can be found here

https://helpdesk.cs-cart.com/cs-cart-license.html

Methinks Shopify is kicking CS-Cart butt otherwise why make such a ridiculous change in both product and price!!!

Also how current are you when you still show (offer?) CS-Cart basic and ultimate???

CS-Cart USD 345 Multi-Vendor USD 1250 Multi-Vendor PLUS USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate USD 775 CS-Cart + YOUPI USD 545 Multi-Vendor Ultimate USD 7500 (6000)

Firstly, because there is no solution like CsCart in the market. Secondly, if they ever want to release e.g. a V5 they will have to up prices for R&D. Thirdly, as they said in the email announcement, they want to be perceived more 'high-end', because as you know, higher prices sometimes attract more customers.

I am a regular online shopper and I always like to check solutions others got, I am amazed by the flawless user experience I receive these days, what I cannot say about cs-cart.

From first 4.x version cs-cart front end demo changed checkout to what is far from perfect and added variations to products. While price has changed many times...

Please remember that cs-cart product merchium never succeeded since it did not offer as much and did not look as good as other competitors offer. Now they want to charge what others change monthly same to a yearly license fee..

I am a simple seller, I do not need fancy bells and whistles in my cart, I just want this cart to save my time uploading new products every day task and even more my customers shopping experience to be as its best. Currently I have never found such shop built on cs-cart...

Does not look as a dream solution to me..

https://www.cs-cart.com/clients/online-stores/c2c

Also how current are you when you still show (offer?) CS-Cart basic and ultimate???

CS-Cart Ultimate USD 775 CS-Cart + YOUPI USD 545 Multi-Vendor Ultimate USD 7500 (6000)

We will change it according to new prices soon

Funny, never heard anyone complain that a reseller was selling products at a lower rate than the provider before.... A smart buyer would purchase a few licenses at the lower price while they could if they foresaw the future need for those licenses.

hello we have an unused license that we can sell if we are allowed to!