• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Storefront-Specific Administrators Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Kentucky
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 05:49 PM #1

Is there a way to create an Administrator role that can only access one specific storefront in Multi-Vendor Ultimate? I'd like to create roles that can only see one storefront for reporting purposes without having visibility into the other storefronts on the MVU platform.

Posted 23 September 2021 - 11:07 PM #2

I'm a newbie, but isn't it a matter of admin panel => customers/vendors administrators and making sure the user you are adding is assigned to the specific store? I also use admin panel => customers/user groups and assign that to relevant tab when adding the new user.

Maybe it is different with ultimate (as I just have plus).

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12107 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 09:38 PM #3

I'm a newbie, but isn't it a matter of admin panel => customers/vendors administrators and making sure the user you are adding is assigned to the specific store? I also use admin panel => customers/user groups and assign that to relevant tab when adding the new user.

Maybe it is different with ultimate (as I just have plus).

Yes

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Kentucky
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM #4

Yes

I'm referring to storefronts as they are called in Multivendor Ultimate, not vendor storefronts or vendor administrators. Unfortunately, there's some confusion since vendor storefronts and marketplace storefronts are named the same. I am referring to the Marketplace storefronts and these can be found in "Administration>Storefronts". Maybe I'm missing the settings somewhere, but I don't see a way to restrict Administrators to a specific storefront. Vendor administrators can be restricted to a specific vendor store, but this feature seems to be missing when trying to restrict Administrators to a specific marketplace storefront.