Storefront-Specific Administrators

Is there a way to create an Administrator role that can only access one specific storefront in Multi-Vendor Ultimate? I'd like to create roles that can only see one storefront for reporting purposes without having visibility into the other storefronts on the MVU platform.

I'm a newbie, but isn't it a matter of admin panel => customers/vendors administrators and making sure the user you are adding is assigned to the specific store? I also use admin panel => customers/user groups and assign that to relevant tab when adding the new user.

Maybe it is different with ultimate (as I just have plus).

I'm a newbie, but isn't it a matter of admin panel => customers/vendors administrators and making sure the user you are adding is assigned to the specific store? I also use admin panel => customers/user groups and assign that to relevant tab when adding the new user.

Yes

Yes

I'm referring to storefronts as they are called in Multivendor Ultimate, not vendor storefronts or vendor administrators. Unfortunately, there's some confusion since vendor storefronts and marketplace storefronts are named the same. I am referring to the Marketplace storefronts and these can be found in "Administration>Storefronts". Maybe I'm missing the settings somewhere, but I don't see a way to restrict Administrators to a specific storefront. Vendor administrators can be restricted to a specific vendor store, but this feature seems to be missing when trying to restrict Administrators to a specific marketplace storefront.

I'm a newbie, but isn't it a matter of admin panel => customers/vendors administrators and making sure the user you are adding is assigned to the specific store? I also use admin applinked panel => customers/user groups and assign that to relevant tab when adding the new user.

Yes. I agree.

I would also like to be able to assign administrators per storefront. My current problem is that I have multiple storefronts running on an ultimate installation, but I would like to create an admin that has access to just two of the storefronts. Is this possible?

I would also like to be able to assign administrators per storefront. My current problem is that I have multiple storefronts running on an ultimate installation, but I would like to create an admin that has access to just two of the storefronts. Is this possible?

I am afraid, you can assign administrator to one or all store-fronts only

Yes, that’s what I thought. The same goes for Vendors and Vendors Admins, I guess. I can see a few use cases where it would be useful though. Is it possible to achieve through customization?

Yes, that’s what I thought. The same goes for Vendors and Vendors Admins, I guess. I can see a few use cases where it would be useful though. Is it possible to achieve through customization?

Yes, I think such customization is possible

Hi, did somebody find a way how to maintain storefront specific administrators? In the storefront settings itself is a field but no way to edit/maintain it.

You can assign the specific administrator to the specific storefront at this administrator’s edit page: