• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Error: Your Order Has Been Declined By The Payment Processor. Please Review Your Information And Contact Store Administration. Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Tarek_S
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 12:17 PM #1

Hi,

I integrated Stripe payment on my website but I'm getting this error when I try to process a test order

ERROR Your order has been declined by the payment processor. Please review your information and contact store administration.

I am testing with a valid credit card that I use for all my online purchases with no problems. So it's definitely not the credit card.

I also contacted the Stripe team and they assured my that there is no errors from the account side.

So this is coming from CS-Cart.

Any idea how to trouble shoot this?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22247 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 06:03 AM #2

Usually details can be found on the order details page in the admin panel (see the Payment information section)

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• akmarket
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 05:38 AM #3

I have recently encountered this issue after upgrading from 4.11.1 to the latest version 4.13.2.SP2 

All order creation causes somy mysqli_escape error which returns as "Your order has been declined by the payment processor. Please review your information and contact store administration"

I also contact Cs-Cart Support. Looking forward to hearing back from them.

• akmarket
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 02:20 AM #4

I have recently encountered this issue after upgrading from 4.11.1 to the latest version 4.13.2.SP2 

All order creation causes somy mysqli_escape error which returns as "Your order has been declined by the payment processor. Please review your information and contact store administration"

I also contact Cs-Cart Support. Looking forward to hearing back from them.

It seemed like after the upgrade the Open status was changed to increase stock. Where it supposed to decrease stock. Just incase if anyone has this issue.