Vendor Plans Changes Don't Work In Another Language

Hello,

When I edit a vendor's plan the changes only happen in the english language but not in the other language that my site supports. The only way to update it is by creating a whole new plan but this will be very inconvenient when the site goes live as I will need to move all the vendors from the old plan to the new one.

is there a fix for this?

What information do you mean? I have checked it on the demo - plan name and description are changed for the selected language correctly.

What information do you mean? I have checked it on the demo - plan name and description are changed for the selected language correctly.

Attached is the screenshots from our multivendor

I changed the name of the plan instead on 200 vendors I made it 100

the change reflected in the english language ([attachment=15161:vendor plans en.png]) but didn't reflect in the arabic language ([attachment=15160:vendor plan ar.png]) as attached

vendor plan ar.png

vendor plans en.png

Vendor plan is multi-language. So you should update name for each language. Language can be changed in the top part of admin panel

Vendor plan is multi-language. So you should update name for each language. Language can be changed in the top part of admin panel

Oh thank you so much!

I wasn't aware that I can switch the language by switching the admin's language