Get The Best Jewelry From Silverbestbuy.com

Guys can you also look at our website and let me know what you think and what can be done to improve the quality. All comments are welcome.

Thank you for your time too.

looks very good, but in the loadup it’s red then it turns to blue/grey. You may want to fix that, other than that!

Great Job!

[quote name=‘gpro’]looks very good, but in the loadup it’s red then it turns to blue/grey. You may want to fix that, other than that!

Great Job![/QUOTE]

thank you very much for your comment i will fix it right now.

any more comments guys please

The site looks good, on the check out pages it is still red, I would change it to match the site colors.

I have a question, what is the code that you use to get the site centered link that?

Site looks good and nice and clean, I would agree with fixing the red on the checkout pages to match the rest of the site.

the new version is online now. Waiting for comments please. Also so speed of the site. Thanks in advance.

Nice site.

A couple of things.

Your special till today is spelt wrong, just be careful ‘UNTILL’, customer do notice those things (yes I do it too!)

Your photography is quite good showing subtle lighting and texture.

Where did you get your Tag Cloud (Most Searched) from? I want it :wink:

Cheers,

Greg

Thank you for your reply Greg. i have just changed the UNTILL. Thank you for correcting me. The Most Searched i found from the statistics, which items have been searched the most and made an advert and included in the advert the ones that was on the top of the list. Example:

if on the statistics shows (searched products) “Stone” then i made a search on my home page and copied the link and paste it in the advert. I hope you understand what i mean. Not really complicated. :slight_smile:

If someone can make a mod for it then it would really be useful for us and for the SEO. So google can index those search pages too.

Latest layout with new mods. Please let me know what you think guys. i still need to change some of the additional photos direction as it doesnt work with lightbox mode. Its jsut a matter of time.

Waiting for comments guys please.