• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Admin Panel Mods Rate Topic   - - - - -

• CBDIT
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 06:15 PM #1

Hello, 

I ran into some things after upgrading to 4.13.2 on the Admin Panel. 

1.) Because we use the eBay add-on the Name/Code is messed up, Like the title is vertically long.

2.) I can't edit the Name/Code from the list. 

Unable to post a picture. 

I have looked everywhere on here and I didn't see what I was looking for.. How can I change this?

If you have custom admin css (style.less) files can I see them. Trying to get it more use(admin) friendly. 

Picture2.png

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 05:21 AM #2

Looks like you mean built-in eBay integration. If you disable it and everything is displayed correctly, please contact support team

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• CBDIT
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 05:26 PM #3

I contacted cs-cart on this issue and this is their response. Not sure that this  an answer. Can't they just make the take adjustable> Frustrating!

It seems, the Name / CODE column becomes smaller, because of the additional eBay and Amazon columns and the thumbnails width.

I can recommend you to change the thumbnails width to the default 50 value to slightly increase the width of the Name / CODE column. You can change this in admin panel on page Settings > Thumbnails in the Admin panel: product mini-icon thumbnail width field.

If this solution does not suit you, an additional code modification is required to change the width of the Name / CODE column. Such modification is estimated at 10-20 support credits. Please let me know, if you are interested in it.