How To Get And Display Data From Vendor Plans?

Hi Guys,

I am trying to figure out how to display data from specific vendor plan, like plan title, plan price or number of products within a plan.

Could you guide me with this, please?

Where do you want to display it?

Where do you want to display it?

I have section on one of the pages displaying three columns with the vendor plans to choose from. (Vendor plan title, price per month, revenue amount, transaction fee and the button to choose the plan).

I would like to show dynamic data from the admin vendors plans

Looks like you mean the following page

index.php?dispatch=companies.vendor_plans

The template of this page is located here

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/vendor_plans/views/companies/components/plans.tpl

Looks like you mean the following page

index.php?dispatch=companies.vendor_plans

The template of this page is located here

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/vendor_plans/views/companies/components/plans.tpl

Thanks mate, this is exactly what I was looking for :)

Do you know how I can load the plan.tpl on different page like Apply for vendor account, please?

I've tried use block with smarty and include the file plan.tpl but is showing me an error:

Unable to load template tygh '/responsive/templates/addons/vendor_plans/views/companies/components/plans.tpl' in 'string:

{include file="/responsive/templates/addons/vendor_plans/views/companies/components/plans.tpl"}

Please use something like

{include file="addons/vendor_plans/views/companies/components/plans.tpl"}

but please note that this code will include template but not retrieve corresponding plans data from the database

Hello,

Vendor plans allow you to set conditions for vendors who sell products in your store. For example, you can specify how much and how often your vendors have to pay you, which categories they can use, and so on.
To manage vendor plans, go to Vendors → Vendor plans in the Administration panel of your store. Everything we do in this tutorial will be done on this page.