Invoice Number & Order Id Change To Custom Number

Dear Community,

We have a new brand e-commerce where we finally almost ready to start selling to our customers, we have an issues where we need the first order to have an invoice number with 10 digits due to European (Bulgarian) law on e-commerce. So we need to change parameters on cs-cart so we are getting invoice numbers like

Is this possible without buying an extra plug in ? We have tried all the possible solutions we found on the web. Looking now for more expert to see this.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Looks like there is no ready to use addon with the required functionality

You can only set initial order number to 1000000001

Looks like there is no ready to use addon with the required functionality

You can only set initial order number to 1000000001

Any thought how it can be made this function? at least like 1000000001 ?

Hello,

Check the PM. We have sent you a message about this feature.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Settings -> Checkout -> Initial order ID value

Settings -> Checkout -> Initial order ID value

I am receiving

WarningThe value you entered for the "Initial order ID value" setting is not supported. Only integers from 1 to 10000000 are supported

Change the 'type' of order_id from mediumint( 8) to int(11) and it should work for you. Be sure that it remains as "Unsigned".

Update mediumint 8

Stupid form code keeps changing it to a smiley face.

Change the 'type' of order_id from mediumint( 8) to int(11) and it should work for you. Be sure that it remains as "Unsigned".

Update mediumint 8

Stupid form code keeps changing it to a smiley face.

Not good solution since other related tables still will have mediumint(8) type for order id

@contact@dytrading.us looks like it is not possible to solve your issue without additional changes in the structure of database

Yes, there are associated tables that use it as a key. I should have mentioned it in my post....Of course you could change every table that uses a mediumint(8) to an int(11) without issue.

I have come back to cs-cart again and after a fresh install, looking to make the Invoice numbers again 10 digits, unfortunately now inside of :
Setting > Checkout > there is no ID value now, anyone know how i can make my Invoice again like 10 digits? or i need to change inside in the database that ?

Yes inside PHPMYADMIN , you will find the table order_id under various order tables Screenshot by Lightshot

Im not sure which to change, and mak sure you backup first