• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Helpful suggestions for this site Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jenyb99
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 01:45 PM #1

Hello!

Just got started on the customization of the cs-cart template for a client of mine. I've got a good start on most of it - but if you take a look at the site: http://www.mohrsfencing.com I've run into a few glitches.

Anyone know how to get rid of that HUGE space between my main.tpl and bottom.tpl - i think you can drive a truck through that area.

And, if you look in my categories box you will notice that my box background is the tan color but the acutal product backgrounds are still white - where in the world do you change these colors?

If anyone has any ideas or has had these issues could you maybe give me a little push in how to fix them?

Thanks Tons!!

• Bickmore
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 12:52 AM #2

Hello!

Anyone know how to get rid of that HUGE space between my main.tpl and bottom.tpl - i think you can drive a truck through that area.

you have your mail table height set to 100%. get rid of that and it will be fine. at 100% it always stretches to meet the bottom of the browser, and if your content isn't there, you get the big blank space.

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="780" style="height:100%" border="0">

And, if you look in my categories box you will notice that my box background is the tan color but the acutal product backgrounds are still white - where in the world do you change these colors?

I'm not sure at the moment but I'll find out and post it later.

• recedo
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:38 AM #3

I think there are some seperate styles for the Easy Menu in the style sheet somewhere.