New Buyer Account Registration Template Terms & Conditions

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to add a T&Cs checkbox and text (or link) to the Buyer's registration page, similar to the one on the Vendor's registration page, that comes from the vendor profile.

I've been trying to locate the .tpl file to add some code to (following eComLabs suggestion for vendor), but cannot work out which creates the registration page.

Any help pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks.

Please use

design\themes\responsive\templates\views\profiles\update.tpl

Please use

design\themes\responsive\templates\views\profiles\update.tpl

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction ecomlabs. I've tried to implement this similar to the Vendor registration, but looks like it's too complex for my level of coding expertise. I'll add in some HTML with a link, but may investigate getting this done properly later on.

Can you tell me if I can add a modified update.tpl file in the my_changes folder, to override the core version, or is this not what the My Changes add-on is for? If it is the way to go, how would I accomplish that?

Can you tell me if I can add a modified update.tpl file in the my_changes folder, to override the core version, or is this not what the My Changes add-on is for? If it is the way to go, how would I accomplish that?

For example, you can override current template with the My changes addon

design\themes\responsive\templates\addons\my_changes\overrides\views\profiles\update.tpl

For example, you can override current template with the My changes addon

design\themes\responsive\templates\addons\my_changes\overrides\views\profiles\update.tpl

Brilliant, thank you. Now I'll need to go back through the core files I've changed, reset them and move the customised files into the respective overrides folders.

Wish the CS-Cart manual explained this better.

Many thanks again.

You are welcome! :)