Syncing Stock Levels With Vendors' Shops

Hi there,

we have a problem that we cannot find solution for and is really frustrating us.

Many of our potential vendors want to join our marketplace, but their main condition is a possibility of syncing stock levels between our marketplace and their own shops.

To be clear: they want a situation when if somebody buys something on our marketplace, their stock level (on their shopping platform) decreases.

And they have their shops on various platforms: Shoplo, Wordpress, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.

We've been searching for a solution to this but didn't anything so far. Did anyone face a similar problem and was able to solve it?

Thank you,

Paulina

Hello!

If vendors can provide any feed they can upload stocks by our addon - https://store.retailfactory.ru/cs-cart-modules/import-from-excel-csv-xml-files/

Our addon can import stocks & prices for any file format.

Hello!

If vendors can provide any feed they can upload stocks by our addon - https://store.retailfactory.ru/cs-cart-modules/import-from-excel-csv-xml-files/

Our addon can import stocks & prices for any file format.

Hello,

not sure if this is what we need, so let me ask: let's say that the vendor provides the XML and we import it with your add-on. Then, if somebody buys something in our marketplace, will the stock level at the vendor's shop decrease automatically?

Thanks

Hello,

not sure if this is what we need, so let me ask: let's say that the vendor provides the XML and we import it with your add-on. Then, if somebody buys something in our marketplace, will the stock level at the vendor's shop decrease automatically?

Thanks

Automatically no. You need to create integration with all vendors shop anyway to transfer stocks level on remote stores.

Automatically no. You need to create integration with all vendors shop anyway to transfer stocks level on remote stores.

OK thanks, so seems that what we need is first of all to create such an integration - or use an add-on for such an integration, if anything like this exists.

Does anyone know if there's an add on for integrating various platforms (and their stock levels) with CS Cart MV, or each integration must be a customized one, built from 0?

The most important for us are Shoplo, Shopify and Shoper. I personally haven't found any plugins, but maybe I missed something?

Where are you located? I may have a solution

It would vary by vendor. I.e. you'd need to be able to connect to their store and decrement/increment/sync their inventory. If you have vendors with 10 different platforms for their shops, then you're going to need 10 separate integrations. Not an easy problem.

The ideal situation (not sure if it exists or not) is a central inventory repository that is the master inventory for stores. Then each site will have once integration to modify inventory. There is probably an inventory SAS out there somewhere....

Does anyone know if there's an add on for integrating various platforms (and their stock levels) with CS Cart MV, or each integration must be a customized one, built from 0?

The most important for us are Shoplo, Shopify and Shoper. I personally haven't found any plugins, but maybe I missed something?

Hi,

Were you able to resolve your problem? I've installed Shopify Connector which (provided it works correctly), should sync inventory in real-time. I'm looking for a solution for other platforms too though, i.e for vendors using Wix, Squarespare, WooCommerce etc, and am hoping someone has found a solution?

Thanks in advance!

seems that what we need is first of all to create such an integration - or use an add-on for such an integration

Each "source" has a separate API and data stricture. They also tend to change somewhat frequently. Given the market size of cs-cart, it is not a profitable venture to develop and support 3rd party supplier integrations. If there were standards like EDI in use, it would be reasonable.

However, there is not. As an example, I had done a Shopify integration before cs-cart implemented product variations. It was very expensive to develop and maintain. With product variations, it is probably easier, but the 'common products" and "product variations" require a clear separation between the parent product and its variations. Shopify does not have that concept. All variations are equal and there are no "options", only variations. This is just an example of some of the obstacles to overcome.

In essence you will need an addon for each integration you desire. I doubt anyone is going to develop on speculation and provide a productized version of the integrations. It's just too expensive to develop and maintain (don't forget the "and maintain" part). You will have to do your own due diligence on the Shopify Connector(s) being offered and whether they will meet your needs.

It appears that the first step is to construct such an integration - or, if one exists, to utilize an add-on for such an integration. Thank you!