Mixed Martial Arts

We’ve been around for seven months, but recently changed names to avoid confusion with competitors. We then opted to upgrade to the newest version of CS-Cart, which totally rocks!

My client sells MMA Clothing and does it well! It’s been a blast working with them, as I am a long time member of the sport and community.

Also - I used to be registered / posting here under another name and license but that was more than a year and a half ago :). I plan to start posting again.

Hi pbradish

Nice job, the site is well populated, good images to. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Zardos. It’s a large warehouse with new products being picked up all the time. The owner is involved in several ecommerce markets :).

[quote name=‘pbradish’]Thanks Zardos. It’s a large warehouse with new products being picked up all the time. The owner is involved in several ecommerce markets :).[/QUOTE]

Very nice design. However, when you click an image using Firefox, you might see the attached picture: overlapped.

overlapped.jpg

[quote name=‘peterlee’]Very nice design. However, when you click an image using Firefox, you might see the attached picture: overlapped.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys,

Yes Peterlee - It’s too bad about that. We did the upgrade from the old software to the newest version and with the new skin this happens when the product images are too large. I’m going to have to go through by hand and reduce the size of many images :(.

Here’s the about us page that explains a little more about the business:

[url]http://www.mmaoverload.com/mma-about-us.html[/url]