• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Create A New Payment Method Rate Topic   - - - - -

• aminahio
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 02:22 PM #1

Hello all. I'm trying to integrate a payment method, PesaPal, and I'm not able to follow the documentation well. Does anyone know of any other location for information on how to integrate a payment method that isn't on the list of available payment methods that CS-Cart provides?

I'm also looking to do this myself, so any tips from anyone who has personally accomplished would be greatly welcomed!

Thanks!

- Aminah

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22942 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 04:19 AM #2

For example, use the built-in Stripe add-on as example of the integration of new payment method

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• aminahio
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 09:04 AM #3

For example, use the built-in Stripe add-on as example of the integration of new payment method

Thank you! This is super helpful advice, and proving to be what I needed.

• owoxe
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:34 PM #4

Can someone help me create a new payment method, I'm willing to pay? Thank you!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22942 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 02:04 PM #5

Please use link from my signature to get a quote

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Marwa
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 April 2022 - 12:15 PM #6

hello ,,

i want to add my own payment add-on to handle my customers payment what is the simplest way to do so ,, i looked at built in add-ons

but they contain so many file ,,, and i also have another option to go with  if i could not built my own add-on i want to  redirect my customers to external page to complete  how that can be done please am using cs cart multi vendor and am about to lunch my platform ....

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22942 posts

Posted 14 April 2022 - 12:27 PM #7

hello ,,

i want to add my own payment add-on to handle my customers payment what is the simplest way to do so ,, i looked at built in add-ons

but they contain so many file ,,, and i also have another option to go with  if i could not built my own add-on i want to  redirect my customers to external page to complete  how that can be done please am using cs cart multi vendor and am about to lunch my platform ....

https://docs.cs-cart...ssor_addon.html