• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Admin Login Url Rate Topic   - - - - -

• DiPari
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 07:08 AM #1

Looking for help from a technician, i had the usual ending of the admin URL change as suggested by CS Cart,. Now the URL come with additional text after the .php,

example: dispatch=auth.login_form&return_......

Does anyone know if this can be altered? I get problem logging in with every browser, then logged out in 10 minutes. Help anyone?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21914 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:56 PM #2

What do you mean by "change as suggested by CS Car"?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4926 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:09 PM #3

Sounds like you have changed it a little different, you just change 2 files

try this

https://forum.cs-car...ange-admin-url/

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• DiPari
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:54 PM #4

when i log into the admin the URL should be example: www.johnjones.admin.php CS Cart advise is to change the admin.php to whatever, so i did. Now when i go to the admin it comes up as example: www.johnjones.admin.php?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=mary.php

This cause browsers to not log me in, or if it does, i get logged out while working, especially firefox and chrome.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21914 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:41 AM #5

This is default CS-Cart behaviour. The return_url parameter is used to redirect you back to the page you tried to reach. It should not cause any problem with login

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• DiPari
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 01:06 PM #6

Thanks eCom, I have been using CS Cart a long time and this is the only time i constantly encounter this issue. Especially with firefox it logs me out after about 5 minutes then refuse to accept the loggin it just did, got this with chrome too, but not with edge. Could it be something with the browser security settings, or the computer it self?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21914 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 01:33 PM #7

Thanks eCom, I have been using CS Cart a long time and this is the only time i constantly encounter this issue. Especially with firefox it logs me out after about 5 minutes then refuse to accept the loggin it just did, got this with chrome too, but not with edge. Could it be something with the browser security settings, or the computer it self?

Frankly speaking, we never faced logout issue. Try to contact CS-Cart support team