Why Is The Price For Cs-Cart B2B Is $390 Per Month?

Hello Dears,

Why is the price for CS-Cart B2B is $390 per month ($4,680 per year) ? what is the big difference and value there that we can not have with extra addons for CS-Cart B2C?

Thanks

After their rather strange explanation about removing the official demo, I started expecting more changes but never thought they will go for something as SaaS model. And with such monthly fees?? Maybe the next step is to disallow certain types of third party addons, so one can't get all needed functionalities unless subscribe for one of these monthly plans. Maybe MV will follow too, after the "real-time test" with B2B is over? I wonder what happens for these who already bought B2B, after their subscription for updates is over and they would like to pay for another year, as it used to be till now.

Hope they will not do the same with the B2C version.

Something is cooking in cs-cart kitchen! Expect more stuff soon. The fun has just began! :D

After their rather strange explanation about removing the official demo, I started expecting more changes but never thought they will go for something as SaaS model. And with such monthly fees?? Maybe the next step is to disallow certain types of third party addons, so one can't get all needed functionalities unless subscribe for one of these monthly plans. Maybe MV will follow too, after the "real-time test" with B2B is over? I wonder what happens for these who already bought B2B, after their subscription for updates is over and they would like to pay for another year, as it used to be till now.

Hope they will not do the same with the B2C version.

Something is cooking in cs-cart kitchen! Expect more stuff soon. The fun has just began! :D

I dont know. If pace of development goes up rapidly, I can see it being very viable. However, that is absolutely not the case as of right now.

How is the case ?

How is the case ?

I don't know. You shoud ask cs-cart.

Lol you know, they never answer .

Lol you know, they never answer .

Do you really need to ask cs-cart about this? :grin:

Nein ,