Twig Front End Developer Needed

We need help from a TWIG front end developer who can help us convert

or at least make maximum use of the TWIG template engine.

We would like to make use of the option to customize the invoice customers receive, the notifications sent to either customers by changing the statuses of orders and others.

Reverting back to the old file system is an option for us but then still we need additions to the invoice that are missing in our currently live store.

Please contact us if you can assist.

Hello,

Could you please describe the problem in detail. Now, it's not clear what you need.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Hello,

Could you please describe the problem in detail. Now, it's not clear what you need.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Before I do that let me ask a general question.

If an customer places an order the new twig template engine uses one of the four documents available
1. gift certificates
2. invoice
3. order summary
4. packing slip

I would like to know which document is used when an a customer places an order?
which one of the four is it? I presumed the invoice but if an order is placed yet not paid for it might be the order summary but how do I know for sure?

------------------ in detail ---------------------

Our current live store is a version 4.10.3.SP1 and we make use of the older file based email templates mode which is as you know stored on the file system.

However a big issue for us has always been that the email templates triggered by assigning notification to an order, wether you have an unpaid order or when we decline and or cancel an order for some reason and of course the invoice itself.

Since we are NOT familiar as laymen with the new (twig) templates which are editable via the admin panel we would like a more WYSIWYG approach in creating and editing various customers and admin notifications.

As in regards to the invoice template we must include additional fields that should have been present within the CS Cart store by default under the Settings: Company where you by default only have fields like:

1. Company name
2. Company address
etc etc

but lacking fields for

. VAT no
. Chambers of Commerce reg. no

. Banking details

These latter three fields are a MUST have on any invoice for EU compliant stores.