User Registration Password

Hi, we are new to cs-cart multi-vendor and we are using version 4.12.2.SP2.

We just found out that someone can register as a user by using one character as a password. Is it CS-Cart default, or we have missed something here? We already have tested with some cs-cart sites, and it seems that we can register with only one character password.

How do we configure the password requirement that similar to the vendor in the security setting? Or do we need customization for the password requirement?

Hope someone can advise.

Try to set up the Settings -> Security settings -> Minimum password length value

Thanks for your kind reply but it doesn't help because that is only vendor, not user.

I have gotten a reply from cs-cart that this will be fixed in the coming 4.13 version.

Thanks for your kind reply but it doesn't help because that is only vendor, not user.

I have gotten a reply from cs-cart that this will be fixed in the coming 4.13 version.

Thank you for the message. How it will be fixed? Will it depend from the setting mentioned in my post?

No, unfortunately it cannot be fixed through the setting as you mentioned, it is only for administrator.