Sing In Pop-Up

I'm migrating my existing customers to CS-Cart from Zen Cart. I didn't know how to import their passwords so I want to add a message to the Sign In pop up screen that tells them they'll need to reset their password to log in. This store has a required log in to shop so they will have to perform this step.

What file creates the content for this screen?

The attached file didn't stay with the post...

Look in \design\themes\"theme_name"\templates\views\auth\login_form.tpl

I'm migrating my existing customers to CS-Cart from Zen Cart. I didn't know how to import their passwords so I want to add a message to the Sign In pop up screen that tells them they'll need to reset their password to log in. This store has a required log in to shop so they will have to perform this step.

You can allow them to login with their old password. You will need to extract the hashing algorithm from zencart, and check if a password matches when that hash is used. Then you rehash the password according to CS-Cart standards, update it in the database, and all is good.

After migration is completed, just send newsletter to all users with this information

Look in \design\themes\"theme_name"\templates\views\auth\login_form.tpl

Thank you!

You can allow them to login with their old password. You will need to extract the hashing algorithm from zencart, and check if a password matches when that hash is used. Then you rehash the password according to CS-Cart standards, update it in the database, and all is good.

Sounds simple but I don't know how to this.

After migration is completed, just send newsletter to all users with this information

I will be sending an email but we land in people's spam folder frequently so it will be missed.