We Must Be Visible For Shipping Platforms Companies! +Community

Hi guys, sometime I ask you about shipping platforms on Cs Cart but apparently there are no serious integrations with it (on Europe minimum) and multivendor version, is annoying as other ecommerce has many integrations.

I thought this community could request that integrations into official channels of these companies, we could get together for request it, I let some companies and urls for it:

Shippy pro

I was talking with their support team, they tell me that we could vote here for their integration:

https://suggest.shippypro.com/302

Sendcloud

same here with this link

https://www.sendcloud.com/integrations/#showform-29054

If every of us vote and contact with that companies, we could have better integrations. You could let here some companies and their contact channels, what do you think?

Greetings!

I already have an integration for Sendcloud, works like a charm. They were not interested though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For those interested, it synchronizes orders and is able to receive status updates through a set wehook. It queues all traffic so no slow store or anything like that. Only downside, but also upside, is that it has PHP 7.4+ as a requirement.

Wouldn't mind opensourcing btw, but it will need some adjustments before I do that, as it is now made just for our own private use really.

I already have an integration for Sendcloud, works like a charm. They were not interested though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For those interested, it synchronizes orders and is able to receive status updates through a set wehook. It queues all traffic so no slow store or anything like that. Only downside, but also upside, is that it has PHP 7.4+ as a requirement.

Wouldn't mind opensourcing btw, but it will need some adjustments before I do that, as it is now made just for our own private use really.

Yeah, it will be perfect for european users, let us if you decide make it open source, it is the right thing to support these services and not have to implement them separately :D

Yeah, it will be perfect for european users, let us if you decide make it open source, it is the right thing to support these services and not have to implement them separately :D

Well, we have had quite a fair share of issues with sendcloud so far. Most boils down to unreliable package statuses, but that is just DPD iirc. Furthermore, you should also beware of these services since they will vendor lock you. If you create a SendCloud account, and register your business, you will *NOT* be able to get a separate quote from the direct partners. So if I have a SendCloud contract, I can not get a contract (after I close it) with DPD. So you might be missing out on some really good prices.

Okay here is an update on the topic. I have created a full integration with SendCloud, it has a lot of features. Namely:

1. You can decide to print labels automatically (requires e.g. a raspberry pi with a ~10 euro monthly fee, since I need to manage it).

2. You use the CsCart 'create shipment' menu. So you can also create multiple shipments per order.

3. Order statuses can update automatically whenever sendcloud updates the status of a parcel.

4. It tracks the history of sendcloud parcel status updates, which could be shown to the end user, or you could send your own email notifications from CsCart.

5. Tracking numbers needn't be entered as they are retrieved / updated automatically when creating the parcel.

There are also some additional features in the making

1. Ability to create return labels, or attach them with the invoice by default.

2. Service point pickup selection. (in progress)

3. Multivendor support, so vendors can create shipping labels from your backend.

It also has taken me quite some time to nail it, so there will be a certain level of pricing:

1. SendCloud module if you do not designate me as your provider: €750 inital costs + €50 monthly

2. SendCloud module if you designate me as your provider: €250 initial costs with no monthly fees.

3. Automatic printing management: €10 per month

You can create an account for sendcloud using my partner link: https://panel.sendcloud.sc/accounts/signup?r=893, this way I will automatically be designated as your techinical integration partner.

Expected release date is 27th of august.

Requirements:

PHP 7.4

CsCart 4.12.1 or higher

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, or shoot me an email.

Was this ever released as open source?