Mvplus Because Of 'payments'?

hi all,

I got MV thinking it'd be easy to get Stripe, only to find thats blocked in South Africa (along with most other stuff) Even Paypal is limited. Paypal Adaptive dead for new, and the Commerce Platform seems currently closed.

As Im calculating, it would seem to be that MV Plus solves the issue by every vendor being allowed to receive their product sales payments directly ( ie each can set their own like Paypal or a bank account as recipents in MV Plus. Is this correct?)

In MV Plus

Am I correct in assuming that the store commission functioning would still work and tabulate just like MV, and vendors would still be issued the auto warnings to pay the MV admin, but the difference would just be that now they would just transfer the due % monthly?? ( or as agreed)

Although MV Plus costs a stack (well..for me:)...I calculate that vendors get much more, with less 'expenses' costs, get instant payments , handle all kinda disputes/refunds etc personally...and allround its seeming to me to be the better solution outright.

I saw some companies offer MVplus/MV at much less than CSCart itself , offering unlimited support etc. Has anyone bought even MV through these and found it a solid deal?? Kindly share some names if so.

Thanks

hi all,

I got MV thinking it'd be easy to get Stripe, only to find thats blocked in South Africa (along with most other stuff) Even Paypal is limited. Paypal Adaptive dead for new, and the Commerce Platform seems currently closed.

As Im calculating, it would seem to be that MV Plus solves the issue by every vendor being allowed to receive their product sales payments directly ( ie each can set their own like Paypal or a bank account as recipents in MV Plus. Is this correct?)

In MV Plus

Am I correct in assuming that the store commission functioning would still work and tabulate just like MV, and vendors would still be issued the auto warnings to pay the MV admin, but the difference would just be that now they would just transfer the due % monthly?? ( or as agreed)

Although MV Plus costs a stack (well..for me:)...I calculate that vendors get much more, with less 'expenses' costs, get instant payments , handle all kinda disputes/refunds etc personally...and allround its seeming to me to be the better solution outright.

I saw some companies offer MVplus/MV at much less than CSCart itself , offering unlimited support etc. Has anyone bought even MV through these and found it a solid deal?? Kindly share some names if so.

Thanks

You should probably contact CS-Cart about this, I haven't looked into the differences between all the new multivendor types as of right now. They will be able to answer your question with ease.