• You cannot reply to this topic

New Payment method, help required Rate Topic   - - - - -

• duneraver
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:57 PM #1

Hello all,

I just used Adyen as a new payment.
It is perfect for The Netherlands, Ideal support included, payment via creditcard, etc etc.

From CS-cart support i received the following explanation to use the payment.
Are there more ppl who have integrated a paymentprocessor? Or since i am not that techie, should i not install this payment?

Unfortunately CS-Cart is not integrated with this payment processor. You can integrate it by yourself.

Here is the brief instruction describing how to integrate a new payment processor:

1. Create a script (which will send data to your payment processor server) with the name e.g. "itransact.php" in the "payments/cc_processors" directory of your CS-Cart installation.
2. Create a template file inside your administrator skin, where the payment will be configured (e.g, "skins/[ADMININSTRATOR_SKIN_NAME]/admin/payments_pages/cc_processors/itransact.tpl").
3. Insert a record into the "cscart_payment_processors" table, for example:

INSERT INTO cscart_payment_processors (processor, processor_script, processor_template, admin_template, callback) values (Your payment', 'your_payment_script.php', 'your_payment_template.tpl', 'your_payment_config_template.tpl', 'Y');

where:
"processor" - the name of your payment processor (e.g., iTransact);
"processor_script" - the name of PHP script in the "payments/cc_processors" directory, which will send data to your processor;
"processor_template" - the name of the template, which will be displayed in the customer area on the "Summary" step of checkout (it should be located in the
"skins/[CUSTOMER_SKIN_NAME]/customer/payments" directory);
"admin_template" - the template filename that you created at the step 2.
"callback" - indicates whether your processor is background or web-based.
*Background* means that your script will post the data to processor server without redirecting to it (e.g., PayPal Pro, Authorize.Net). *Web-based* means that a customer will be redirected to the processor website for pay when he/she clicks on the "Place order" button on the "Summary" page.

I hope it will help you.

If you want us to integrate a new payment processor into your CS-Cart, then our developers can make the integration for you for the additional fee. Please let me know if you are interested in it and I will forward your request to our quote manager.

Thank you.

---
Sincerely yours,
Maria Saifullina

• DELTA9000
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 356 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:42 PM #2

dune

in general if you are not sure what you are doing, then the cs-cart developers should do the work for you for new payments - especially if the payment takes place on your site and is not a re-direct like PayPal for example.

You might find someone who already paid for this modification and might be willing to sell it to you

I personally would not want to try to do a payment gateway code myself, I would let the people who know what they are doing create it...

my 2 cents

• duneraver
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:59 PM #3

Thank you for your reply. I just got a quote from CS-Cart. After payment it takes 20 days to implement the code! :( Well, i do not have that long ;-)

• MikeFold
  • Members
  • 1034 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:52 PM #4

duneraver
please check your private message folder

apparently, you missed my other post in another thread
[SIZE="1"]Seamlessly Upgraded to 1.3.5sp4 from 1.3.4sp3
Live: Playboy Collectors Gallery
(Adult)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]LOOKING FOR A FEW COPIES OF THE NEW LITHUANIA PLAYBOY ISSUES...AND COLOMBIA ISSUES.....
FEEL FREE TO Private Message Me....THANKS[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Slightly Modded Default Red | Zardos Lightbox | Sitemap | Multicards Payment Mod |
Cart & Checkout Pages Modified |
[/SIZE]

• marapelas
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:42 AM #5

if (!defined('IN_CSCART')) {
if (!empty($_POST['VK_REF'])) { //received value is true

// Settle data is received
DEFINE ('AREA', 'C');
DEFINE ('AREA_NAME' ,'customer');
require './../../prepare.php';
require './../../init.php';

$payment_id = db_get_field("SELECT $db_tables[orders].payment_id FROM $db_tables[orders] WHERE $db_tables[orders].order_id='$order_id'");
$processor_data = fn_get_payment_method_data($payment_id);
$order_info = fn_get_order_info($order_id);

if ($order_info['status'] == 'O') {
$pp_response = array();
$pp_response['order_status'] = 'F';
$pp_response['reason_text'] = '';
$pp_response['transaction_id'] = '';
include './../payment_cc_complete.php';
}
echo "TRUE";
exit();

}

Hello, could anybody explain, why I get "Order placed successfuly" notification despite I set $pp_response['order_status'] = 'F';?

• NinjaTech
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:18 AM #6

Because it is not reading any of your code with:

if (!defined('IN_CSCART')) {
}

That means don't do this if IN_CSCART is defined,which it is (i would imagine).

• marapelas
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:34 AM #7

if (!defined('IN_CSCART')) { //--- it is not defined. it reads, processes the code below

• marapelas
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:30 PM #8

when
require './../../init.php';
is called it always directs to cart home page...

• JDP2012
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:27 PM #9

Hi,

How much is the addon Adyen for CS Cart?

We're looking for an price that is compatible with latest version of Multivendor.

Dennis Teppema
Wikoop, www.jd-products.nl
Netherlands

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20233 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:58 AM #10

Hi,

How much is the addon Adyen for CS Cart?

We're looking for an price that is compatible with latest version of Multivendor.

Please provide us with the latest integration manual for developers and we will send you free quote.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)