Show Shipping Cost Below Price

Hello CS-Cart Community,

Please can someone be kind enough to show me how I can have Shipping cost displayed under the List price for each item?

I’ve searched the forum, but only found product/shipping weight displayed and not shipping only.

Thanks

WisdomCI

Hello CS-Cart People,

There must be a ‘master-mind’ amongst us who can offer a solution or help out on this request!

I just needed cost of shipping showing up under Price… Anybody Please?

Thanks

[quote name=‘wisdomci’]Hello CS-Cart Community,

Please can someone be kind enough to show me how I can have Shipping cost displayed under the List price for each item?

I’ve searched the forum, but only found product/shipping weight displayed and not shipping only.

Thanks

WisdomCI[/quote]

If you use the flat shipping rate, you can add this code to your product_details.tpl

around line 114

{if $product.shipping_freight != '0.00'}

Shipping (48 Contiguous States): ${$product.shipping_freight}

{/if}

It will show the flat shipping rate if its not $0.00. Dont know how to do it with other calculated rates. Hope this helps.

Great! Yes I knew it! We have great ‘Master-Minds’ on this forum.

It worked perfectly, only that I changed the and it now reads thus:

--------------------------------

{if $product.shipping_freight != ‘0.00’}

Shipping (48 Contiguous States): $ {$product.shipping_freight}

{/if}
--------------------------------

One more question though, if at all possible. The currency I use for my shopping cart uses high figures, how can I make it insert comma (,) at THOUSAND marks, eg $5,000.00 instead of $5000.00

Thanks!

[quote name='cheebs']If you use the flat shipping rate, you can add this code to your product_details.tpl

around line 114

```php {if $product.shipping_freight != '0.00'}
Shipping (48 Contiguous States): ${$product.shipping_freight}

{/if} ```

It will show the flat shipping rate if its not $0.00. Dont know how to do it with other calculated rates. Hope this helps.[/quote]

Oh yea, forgot about the class style on that one. Not sure about your currency issue though… maybe someone else can chime in on that one?

Thanks

Yeah, one more thing: Please what is the string to use to show the shipping price simultaneously in alternative currency also (in parentheses). I forced my CS cart to always display alternate currency to my customers…

Thanks

Hello Cheebs or anyone please,

Can you help with a similar code to show shipping price under cost of item in CS Cart 2.x.

Thanks for your help.

[quote name=‘cheebs’]Oh yea, forgot about the class style on that one. Not sure about your currency issue though… maybe someone else can chime in on that one?

Thanks[/quote]

Can this use with CS 3.0 ?

Since I am not able to see product_details.tpl in CS3.

Thank you for all