• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any Add-Ons To Create Block ? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• saltwater
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 10:04 PM #1

Hi Everyone, 

Is there an addon on the marketplace that has escape my attention , to create block on product page ?

Please see picture attached for clarification .

Thank you 

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 22.00.55.png

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21567 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:28 AM #2

Please clarify your question. Do you want partially hide product description in the Description tab?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:27 PM #3

Please clarify your question. Do you want partially hide product description in the Description tab?

probably he means tabs with blocks. Offer your addon :)

• saltwater
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 03:38 PM #4

Hello ecom,

I mean I would like to have tabs  (like in the picture i have attached) on products page .

I would like vendors to have the ability to fill of each of these tabs with informations.

for instance 'Description' shipping info' features info ' reviews info ' 

For now I have only one tab 'description' and vendors have to put all info in there (products description, shipping info, policy info etc..)and its messy 

if its still not clear , i will try to explain more clearly

Thank you 

• saltwater
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 03:39 PM #5

probably he means tabs with blocks. Offer your addon :)

Yes Thats what i mean :) , its for MV so vendors needs to be able to fill it themselves. 

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 04:49 PM #6

Yes Thats what i mean :) , its for MV so vendors needs to be able to fill it themselves.

Check ecomlabs addon, pages in block

• saltwater
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 07:43 PM #7

Thank you Darius , really appreciate your input as usual. 

I think I have find it 

https://www.ecom-lab...cks-add-on.html

but not sure where are the options tabs on the admin side to create tabs and on the vendor side for them to fill in tabs  etc , nothing has appeared so far , no new sections. the addon does not have options settings etc ?

Thank you 

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3496 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 06:16 AM #8

Thank you Darius , really appreciate your input as usual. 

I think I have find it 

but not sure where are the options tabs on the admin side to create tabs and on the vendor side for them to fill in tabs  etc , nothing has appeared so far , no new sections. the addon does not have options settings etc ?

Thank you 

No its this one

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21567 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 08:12 AM #9

I do not think that our addon will help here, since each vendor should have an ability to add own information. I do not know ready-to-use addon with such functionality

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• mathisbenier
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 02:28 PM #10

I think he can do something like this with the Vivashop 3 theme, but Energotheme does not sell the addons since they integrate them into one pack in their theme.

• saltwater
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 03:42 PM #11

I do not think that our addon will help here, since each vendor should have an ability to add own information. I do not know ready-to-use addon with such functionality

But is it something that can possibly be created with your services for instance ? its something i will have to do eventually 

thank you 

I think he can do something like this with the Vivashop 3 theme, but Energotheme does not sell the addons since they integrate them into one pack in their theme.

My theme is themehills

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21567 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 06:11 AM #12

But is it something that can possibly be created with your services for instance ? its something i will have to do eventually 

Yes, you can put content of CMS pages to blocks and tabs