Paypal Problem On New Server

hi i added a new server and installed it from a snapshot from my other server so that everything is the same

only problem i have is paypal when payment is made the order on the site is still open but on my account its payed

when i put the site back on my other server then i dont have this problem anymore

anyone know what to do to fix this.

thx

Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of is make sure that openssl is installed. Other than that, you need to look at logs for errors.

Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of is make sure that openssl is installed. Other than that, you need to look at logs for errors.

hi thx

yes all is active this is also active in my other server where everything works

dont realy know tryed everything

If everything is set correctly at cs cart level the next you have to think is if you have any kind of firewall rules (blocking country for example in server or in .htaccess)

Is your store-front opened?

Is your store-front opened?

yes they are all open

its on all the stores on the new server

its realy crazy its a snapshot copy from my other server so all settings everything is the same

i even activate a 2e new server and done the same there and there is also this problem

also on diverent IPs also so i tryed realy almost everything

There are two possible reasons

- IPN are not sent by PayPal due to wrong settings

- IPN are declined by your server

There are two possible reasons

- IPN are not sent by PayPal due to wrong settings

- IPN are declined by your server

hi for what i know i have no restrictions or blockes on the server is there a way to check this
becuase its a 1 on 1 copy from my other server

Try to contact PayPal team and inform them that you stopped receive IPN